• Register Today It's free!

2016 Sport Wiring Issue?

Josh_C

Reaction score
City, State
NoVA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2016 Explorer Sport
I have a 2016 Sport with 46k miles. About a month ago the engine light came on, pulled the codes and came back with a crankcase pressure sensor error. I have a new sensor on order but just started to get a service charging system light. Pulled the data in that and came back with a P065b, generator control circuit range issue. The light is intermittent but voltage looks good from the battery to the alternator and battery is brand new (replaced when the light started). I can't seem to find a wiring diagram but looking at the alternator wires, they seem to go in the same harness that the crankcase pressure sensor does. Is that accurate? I live in the country so I'm guessing a mouse may have chewed on a few wires but can't find where they go. Anybody have a wiring diagram and pcm diagram so I can check voltages there? Any other thoughts on what I should try?

Welcome to the 5th gen Forum Josh. :wave:
Have you posted this same post before? I am sure that I've seen it prior to today. I'm not sure if this is of any use. There used to be a database supplied by BBB Industries which was available to us but unfortunately it no longer is. Perhaps some members may have the info you need.

Peter

Welcome to the 5th gen Forum Josh. :wave:
Have you posted this same post before? I am sure that I've seen it prior to today. I'm not sure if this is of any use. There used to be a database supplied by BBB Industries which was available to us but unfortunately it no longer is. Perhaps some members may have the info you need.

Peter

Thanks Peter. No I have not posted this before, hoping someone can help me out!

Back