2016 sport

muskiemike12

Reaction score
City, State
Blaine, MN
Year, Model & Trim Level
2016 Explorer Sport
iCloud

We are proud owners of a 2016 Ford Explorer Sport. Bronze Fire. 26,000 miles. We had a 2006 Mercury Mountaineer, but unfortunately I was t-boned by a red light runner. I was going to drive that till the wheels fell off.
Man this thing is sweet!! And fast!!! The wife is in love with it too. Lol

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

iCloud

We are proud owners of a 2016 Ford Explorer Sport. Bronze Fire. 26,000 miles. We had a 2006 Mercury Mountaineer, but unfortunately I was t-boned by a red light runner. I was going to drive that till the wheels fell off.

You posted in the 2020 6th gen forum. I have moved it go the proper 5th gen forum.

Congrats on the purchase.

Welcome fellow Minnesotan.
The power of the Sport is definitely leaps and bounds above your old Mountaineer. Sad to hear it got wrecked.

Enjoy the new ride.

At the sub $60K price mark, the Explorer Sport/Platinum is the fastest in it's class.
I sold mine last year to a coworker and picked up a 2016 XC90 T8 R Design, which is leaps and bounds better, but a new one is nearly double the price of an EX Sport :confused:

iCloud

Welcome over to the 5th gen. Forum.:wave:

Peter

Back