Muxlow

Reaction score
City, State
Ontario
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 Ford PI Utility
Callsign
VA3YFU
On the 17's and 16s i guess with the nice little "L" shape LED light in the front. How do you get them working?

Have a 17 PIU and they no worky. DRL enabled/disabled makes no difference, Do not work in any light position mode or in park/drive. Would like these quite a bit to work when in parking light mode.

Anything in forscan that needs to be enabled or IDS? Anyway to check if them things are even working? Or wire location inside the cab to see if something was cut and used as a head light flasher?

While im thinking of it too.. No bypass for the stupid trunk lid thats always locked to have it lock/unlock with the doors like the older vehicles?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I think you are referring to the Signature Lighting. I don't know how you would enable them if they weren't working from the factory. There are likely more posts here about disabling than enabling them.

Peter

Signature.JPG

Yep. You got er
Mine has them. But no worky and would like to figure out the cause

I haven't actually checked but likely all 2016+ headlamps have those lights whether or not they are actually wired up.

Peter

Signature lighting is not available on PIUs and retail Base trims.

Apparently there are no LEDs in there whatsoever, new housings are needed. However I have yet to see one open to confirm that.

Please post pics of the 17 PIU with signature headlamps. Close-ups of headlamps also.

Back