• Register Today It's free!

2017 XLT price ?

Frank fisherman

Reaction score
City, State
Asbury nj
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 explorer xlt
just starting to look for an XLT ... got a price quote of 36,250 . Anyone get a lower price ? I'm in New Jersey. Total MSRP is 40,870. It has the option group 202a . Thanks for your help .

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

just starting to look for an XLT ... got a price quote of 36,250 . Anyone get a lower price ? I'm in New Jersey. Total MSRP is 40,870. It has the option group 202a . Thanks for your help .
Welcome to the Forum.:wave:
It's difficult to say but it seems like a good deal. Not knowing what "option" you are including makes it hard to compare to an online build. Have you gone to the Ford website and gone through the "Build & Price" scenario? The site can also show you what incentives (discount) are available in your area. .When I did a 'build' on the base XLT it showed a $1000 incentive. There is also another one that shows when you click on the 'Incentives and Offers' link. There are several offers available depending on what you plan financing wise.

Peter

Yea the I think tha msrp was with the discount. The negotiated price was with technology package and leather without navigation . Also having a hard time finding black with same features... they all seem to have navigation which I don't need (extra 2 grand)

The incentive is 2700 off if we don't choose the lowest interest rate. (Only 1000 off for lowest rate)
The truck is XLT with only the 202a option (leather seats etc) not the tech option. MSRP 40870 ...negotiated price 36250. Thanks

Back