2018 Ford Explorer Sport | Burgandy Velvet | 401A | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2018 Ford Explorer Sport | Burgandy Velvet | 401A

Grok

Reaction score
City, State
JACKSONVILLE
Year, Model & Trim Level
2018 Ford Explorer Sport
Hi folks, glad to find a very active Explorer forum! Just bought a 2018 Explorer Sport 401A in Burgandy and loving it! I hope to have some good conversations about our rides, modding and making them "ours". Already added window tint (I'm in Florida), side step rails, wind visors, rubber floor mats, and cargo mat. Plus converted the cargo area for our dog and he's loving it.

I'll see you guys in the performance section!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to this forum! Do you have a 2015 & 2018?

Just the 2018. Previously had the 2015 Sport Black Edition, loved it, kept it for a year, sold due to travelling.

Hi folks, glad to find a very active Explorer forum! Just bought a 2018 Explorer Sport 401A in Burgandy and loving it! I hope to have some good conversations about our rides, modding and making them "ours". Already added window tint (I'm in Florida), side step rails, wind visors, rubber floor mats, and cargo mat. Plus converted the cargo area for our dog and he's loving it.

I'll see you guys in the performance section!
I have a Burgundy metallic XLT w/sport appearance pkg and was thinking of doing tint as well. Do you know percent tint is needed to match the rear windows?

Back