• Register Today It's free!

2018 Ford PIU Headlight options

Juggie

Reaction score
City, State
Effingham Illinois
Year, Model & Trim Level
2018 Ford Explorer PIU
So I have a new to me 2018 PIU that is missing a headlight from a dear strike. I dont have anything left of the headlight. I am wondering what aftermarket upgrade headlights people have used that worked well and were plug and play. I would like to upgrade to an LED set up in a smoked color but open to suggestions and links to buy them, THANKS!

Welcome to the Forum. :wave:
Why not stay OEM to match the working one? Headlamp Components for 2015 Ford Explorer | Genuine Ford Auto Parts
Levittown is a forum vendor and offers a discount to members.
Sorry, I went by your profile (2015 Sport). Here is the PIU, Headlamp Components for 2018 Ford Police Interceptor Utility | Genuine Ford Auto Parts

Peter
Thanks, these prices are better than what i have been getting, the hard part is knowing what part i need with the various optional headlights. I dont have the old one to use as a reference so i guess ill have to pull the left one out to see what part numbers i can find.

Thanks, these prices are better than what i have been getting, the hard part is knowing what part i need with the various optional headlights. I dont have the old one to use as a reference so i guess ill have to pull the left one out to see what part numbers i can find.
If in doubt, call Levittown and speak with Benny. He has helped many members here. Good luck. BTW, Ford parts has the highest prices. Another site is Shop For Parts By Year | Auto Nation Ford White Bear Lake

Peter

Back