2018 PIU Factory Service Manual source ? | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

2018 PIU Factory Service Manual source ?

Pete Adams

Reaction score
City, State
Ball Ground, GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2018 Explorer PIU
Callsign
K4PRA
I did a few searches here but failed to get a hit. So, does anyone know of a source for a factory service manual for the PIU? I'd say a standard Explorer would be close enough for most jobs but I could be wrong. My PIU seems to have only the basic police mods/upfitting. I could handle a download PDF but would prefer a printed manual. Over the years I've had manuals for my cars and have saved the price of the manual with one or two jobs where I had the manual info.

Thanks

<

RhinoQuartz

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
17 Explorer Base
I did a few searches here but failed to get a hit. So, does anyone know of a source for a factory service manual for the PIU? I'd say a standard Explorer would be close enough for most jobs but I could be wrong. My PIU seems to have only the basic police mods/upfitting. I could handle a download PDF but would prefer a printed manual. Over the years I've had manuals for my cars and have saved the price of the manual with one or two jobs where I had the manual info.

Thanks

Helm are Ford's supplier of manuals.

You can buy an online subscription at motorcraft service.

Factory manuals sell pdf manuals attached to your VIN

<