2018 Sport- how did I do? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2018 Sport- how did I do?

joe a

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2016 xlt
Heading into Ford tomorrow to finalize a deal on a 2018 Sport, how did I do on this deal and can I do better?

46,950 MSRP
$3,950- deal discount
+ $1,500 rebate ($5,450 off MSRP)
+ 0% x 72 months

Any opinions appreciated

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the Forum joe.:wave:
Without knowing more details such as equipment group and other possible options it is difficult to say.
I've always maintained that if a buyer is happy with the deal then it is a good deal for them regardless of what others may think. Everybody's situation is different.
Are you trading in the 2016 XLT?

Peter

Just the numbers I think it is great to park into a zero interest loan, and any time you get price discounts and free weathertec mats. Who can complain??

Just the numbers I think it is great to park into a zero interest loan, and any time you get price discounts and free weathertec mats. Who can complain??
Free WeatherTech mats??:dunno:

Peter

Heading into Ford tomorrow to finalize a deal on a 2018 Sport, how did I do on this deal and can I do better?

46,950 MSRP
$3,950- deal discount
+ 0% x 72 months

Any opinions appreciated

I would have demanded a $3,961 discount. And free coffee (for life).

46,950 MSRP
$3,950- deal discount
+ 0% x 72 months

Any opinions appreciated
Did you complete the deal? How did it go? You can't just start a thread and leave everyone hanging.:D

Peter

Peter I think this is just another troll.

Back