Wanted - 2018 Stock Sport Full Exhaust | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Wanted 2018 Stock Sport Full Exhaust

Parts or services wanted
Hello. I am looking for a stock exhaust setup for my 2018 Explorer Sport. I am looking for the full exhaust that attaches to the downpipes. I have the Livernois "Corsa" on it now and it's not what I am looking for...a tad too loud. I am looking for the stock exhaust note back...Anyone have one laying around that they are willing to sell?

thank you in advance.

Brian

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hello. I am looking for a stock exhaust setup for my 2018 Explorer Sport. I am looking for the full exhaust that attaches to the downpipes. I have the Livernois "Corsa" on it now and it's not what I am looking for...a tad too loud. I am looking for the stock exhaust note back...Anyone have one laying around that they are willing to sell?

thank you in advance.

Brian
is there a JY near to you?

thank you in advance.

Brian
Are you still looking? Where are you located?

Mine is just sitting in my garage, I'd be happy to part with it but it's all one piece. Any plans on driving down to Atlanta anytime soon? lol

thank you in advance.

Brian
There's a 2016 sport at the LKQ pick a part here in Fort Wayne. If you drive down you can drop off the Corsa at my house ;)

Back