• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

• Holiday Special! - 2 for 1 Elite Explorer sale!

Right now you can purchase an Elite Explorer membership for $20 and receive a two year membership!

Click Here to start your membership and get rid of the ads!

2020 Engineering Flaws

Forddealz

Reaction score
City, State
NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Ford Explorer ST
I have owned three Explorers over the last fifteen years, plus a Lincoln MKX. I now own a 2020 Explorer ST and will say it beats the other SUVs I have owned without a question. It is enjoyable to drive and living in CA cruise control was a waste until the ST came with Adaptive Cruise. Not sure where the blind spot issue is. Not to be mean but maybe you need to raise the seat a bit. I actually now look forward to going on long trips. If I test drove the ST and felt it had this many flaws I would have walked. I call them like I see them and mark me down as a very happy ST owner. Did I mention my wife and kids love it too? For the record, I have never misplaced a key fob for any of my four cars which all have key fobs.

It's mostly the 10 speed 4 litter engines. There were only like 1 or 2 ST owners from thousands complaining about engine.

jrgoffin

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
The midwest
Year, Model & Trim Level
'20 Explorer ST
Here's where that rotary shift dial originated. Has been also carried over in to just about everything else, including the 2020 Shelby GT500.

ford-gt_100496777.jpg