2020 Explorer accessories/parts? | Page 10 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2020 Explorer accessories/parts?

I recently purchased the "Anti-Theft Wheel Locks" kit from Ford. 4 chrome lug locks, put one on each wheel. Unfortunately they do not fit my 2020 Explorer ST wheel. They screw in correctly but stick out way too long compare to the other lug nuts. Dose anybody know where I can order the correct size locking lug nuts for my ST wheel (in chrome)? Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Not sure what version you’re ordering, but in my opinion anyone driving a black or magnetic ST with crossbars installed will have drivers up ahead vacating the passing lane because it will have the profile of an Interceptor with a light bar. And the red ST badge seen in the rear view mirror will just add to the illusion.
I have 2020 Magnetic ST and the Drivers definitely move out of the way when I'm approaching them.

Received the OEM rear cargo mat that covers the third row seats. Out of all the cargo mats I have purchased over the years, this is by far the thinnest, cheapest one. It arrived rolled up in a rectangle box. I laid it out in the back of the explorer and had to put stuff in all the corners to help flatten it out. The edges have creases from shipping which hopefully will go away after a few days. I guess the good news is it can be rolled up if you need to use the 3rd row seats.

Yes, the OEM rear cargo mat is a disappointment. It is pretty stiff too. I usually take it out when using the 3rd row because rolling it up just means it won't lay flat when reinstalled. In any case, this is the one purchase where I'll probably be looking for a replacement maybe next year. The OE 1st/2nd/3rd row mats, the roof rack and the mud flaps--I am very pleased with.

Yes, the OEM rear cargo mat is a disappointment. It is pretty stiff too. I usually take it out when using the 3rd row because rolling it up just means it won't lay flat when reinstalled. In any case, this is the one purchase where I'll probably be looking for a replacement maybe next year. The OE 1st/2nd/3rd row mats, the roof rack and the mud flaps--I am very pleased with.

Agreed as I have the same items you have except for the roof rack. I'm on the fence about getting it vs a Thule. As for the mud flaps any issues with yours? Front drivers side has a noticeable gap regardless of how I try to adjust it. Passenger side is perfect.

My mud guards fit perfect on all 4 wheel well openings

I recently purchased the "Anti-Theft Wheel Locks" kit from Ford. 4 chrome lug locks, put one on each wheel. Unfortunately they do not fit my 2020 Explorer ST wheel. They screw in correctly but stick out way too long compare to the other lug nuts. Dose anybody know where I can order the correct size locking lug nuts for my ST wheel (in chrome)? Thanks
Big Boyz Toys is where I purchased mines and they installed them for me at no extra cost

Here is what the wheel lock looks like on my Aviator. I didn't have to order them since they came with the vehicle.

Peter

Wheel lock.jpg

Here was my solution, keyed black lug nuts that are all locking (and match the wheel).

IMG_0333.jpg

They are quality lug nuts and not too long.

Thanks for the photo. Where did you get your wheel locks? Part # and/or link please, thanks.
Ok this is the place to purchase your wheel locks

Screenshot_20191117-151819(1).png

Screenshot_20191117-151911(1).png

I haven't yet taken delivery of my 2020 Explorer, but I purchased my first accessory. It's a genuine Ford trailer-hitch cap to plug the ugly, open receiver you'll see on the tail of every Explorer equipped with the towing package. If you want one, the Ford part number is 1L2Z-17F000-CA.

View attachment 172101
HitchHammer 2019 (Standard Size 11.5") - Super Duty Rear Hitch Mounted Rubber Bumper Guard. Flexible Rubber - Black Edition, CHECK THIS OUT ON AMAZON.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back