2020 Explorer / Aviator Shipping Info | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2020 Explorer / Aviator Shipping Info

Does anyone know who Ford uses to ship to Wisconsin and possibly Northern Illinois?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Does anyone know who Ford uses to ship to Wisconsin and possibly Northern Illinois?

I know Jack Cooper is one of the biggest Ford uses.

I have not seen any Aviators ship in the last couple of days via Cassens, is there a problem that anyone is aware of? I am seeing a lot of explorers, but no Aviators. Are they shipping through different company or did something happen to the "OK to Buy"?

I have not seen any Aviators ship in the last couple of days via Cassens, is there a problem that anyone is aware of? I am seeing a lot of explorers, but no Aviators. Are they shipping through different company or did something happen to the "OK to Buy"?
Check post #29.

Peter

Check post #29.

Peter

My reading of the build page tells me Phone as Key is limited to Reserve II and above, so if my rumor in post #29 is accurate it might explain why some Aviators are shipping, but others not.

Someone I believe posted someplace on this forum that they were searching there vehicle on a car carriers log. I found the site and you could put in your/any dealers name and it would list various invoices of what they have already delivered, and what they will be delivering in the coming days. I forgot the name of the carrier and cant locate the post. I believe the carriers name started with the letter C, anyone know who it is?

Someone I believe posted someplace on this forum that they were searching there vehicle on a car carriers log. I found the site and you could put in your/any dealers name and it would list various invoices of what they have already delivered, and what they will be delivering in the coming days. I forgot the name of the carrier and cant locate the post. I believe the carriers name started with the letter C, anyone know who it is?
Your thread was merged with this one that has the info.

Peter

Your thread was merged with this one that has the info.

Peter
Thanks! I just got really confused for a moment thinking i posted that question right below the answer.

Back