2020 Extended Service Plans Pricing @ Dealer Cost | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2020 Extended Service Plans Pricing @ Dealer Cost

Any pricing on Aviators yet? Interested in 8/100 with Led and enhanced first day rental.

I'll have to ask joel so i can post Aviator.

Not sure you need enhanced and/or 1st day rental being lincoln gives you one for free with warranty or full day service.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'll have to ask joel so i can post Aviator.

Not sure you need enhanced and/or 1st day rental being lincoln gives you one for free with warranty or full day service.
Thanks. I was looking at keeping it past the 48/50k time.

Guys, here are the 2020 Explorer prices (4wd model). This includes 1st day rental.

Enhanced rental and LED coverage is extra. Dealer cost is 3rd row from right.

View attachment 172801

Blwnsmoke - Is the 2nd column from right the MSRP for those plans?

Blwnsmoke - Is the 2nd column from right the MSRP for those plans?

Yes, msrp of 1st day rental included. No additional options built into that price.

Yes, msrp of 1st day rental included. No additional options built into that price.

ok that makes sense then, its close to what I paid and the finance guy told me "I only have $100 of profit in there". Wish I could show him this, but dont want to blow it for our friend. Instead I am canceling it and buying from him.

ok that makes sense then, its close to what I paid and the finance guy told me "I only have $100 of profit in there". Wish I could show him this, but dont want to blow it for our friend. Instead I am canceling it and buying from him.

Oh I'd print it and show him lol. Just cut out everything but the spreadsheet. And dont take the "I'll match the price"..

Once I'm lied to I'm done with them.

I just compared Zeigler to Flood to the picture @blwnsmoke had above. I compared 8 yrs 100,000 miles, $100 deductible on a 2020 Ford Explorer 4WD with 1st day rental added ($50 extra on both sites). Zeigler's price was $1770, but Flood had the same PremiumCare plan at $1570 which is less than the dealer cost according to the picture. Wondering how Flood is pricing them so low?

I just compared Zeigler to Flood to the picture @blwnsmoke had above. I compared 8 yrs 100,000 miles, $100 deductible on a 2020 Ford Explorer 4WD with 1st day rental added ($50 extra on both sites). Zeigler's price was $1770, but Flood had the same PremiumCare plan at $1570 which is less than the dealer cost according to the picture. Wondering how Flood is pricing them so low?

I emailed Joel to inquire. So I was incorrect when I posted the prices. The prices in that chart have 1st day rental, key services and LED lighting coverage. Flood comes out to the exact same price when you add it together but won't do the free financing.

How does the rental work? Do you need to arrange your own rental, then submit paperwork for reimbursement, or does the dealership "rent" you a car for one day (less hassle)? TIA.

How does the rental work? Do you need to arrange your own rental, then submit paperwork for reimbursement, or does the dealership "rent" you a car for one day (less hassle)? TIA.

I get mine through enterprise. Typically I call a few days prior to let them know I will need a car to make sure they have one. But it is all handled through the dealership. You do not pay for anything as it is direct billed to Ford.

Some dealers have their own fleet which mine does but I refuse to use theirs as all they carry are ECOSPORTS.

I usually get Expeditions, mostly Limited trim, couple times XLTs.

I get mine through enterprise. Typically I call a few days prior to let them know I will need a car to make sure they have one. But it is all handled through the dealership. You do not pay for anything as it is direct billed to Ford.

Some dealers have their own fleet which mine does but I refuse to use theirs as all they carry are ECOSPORTS.

I usually get Expeditions, mostly Limited trim, couple times XLTs.
That’s great and everything, but I really hope to never have to use it.

I’m finalizing my ESP through Joel in the next day or two; very grateful for the opportunity through his efforts and this site :chug:

I emailed Joel to inquire. So I was incorrect when I posted the prices. The prices in that chart have 1st day rental, key services and LED lighting coverage. Flood comes out to the exact same price when you add it together but won't do the free financing.
Just finalized an 8 yr / 100k ESP policy with Joel today and can confirm the above coverages. Also taking advantage of the 24 month interest-free financing. Joel was a delight to work with.

Purchased an Aviator Reserve II with all options today. It looked better in person than I thought it would. Can’t drive for 6 weeks due to transplant surgery so can’t wait to get on the road. I’m anxious to hear from Joel on ESP Premium with 1st day rental, enhanced rental and lighting coverage. Can’t find prices online. I priced a Navigator warranty today at Flood at 1765 so I’m hoping the Aviator will be less.

Finally found the prices at Zeigler Premium care 8/100, $200 deductible, first day rental plus enhanced and light was $1,555 with no financing. Hoping Joel can post prices soon.

Finally found the prices at Zeigler Premium care 8/100, $200 deductible, first day rental plus enhanced and light was $1,555 with no financing. Hoping Joel can post prices soon.

PM me your VIN

Not sure if I PMed but I did start a conversation. Let me know if you didn’t get it.

Not sure if I PMed but I did start a conversation. Let me know if you didn’t get it.

I will have Aviator pricing tomorrow morning Joel said.

You guys that can use Joel are killing me. I am in FL and using Emma at Lombard but since I am in FL have to pay full price for a 8 yr / 125k Premium plan... not fun!

Why do you HAVE to use Emma, I don't think Joel cares where you live. Cancel the ESP and call Joel.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Why do you HAVE to use Emma, I don't think Joel cares where you live. Cancel the ESP and call Joel.

Joel can't sell ESP for FL residents and even if he could, legally anyone in FL has to pay the full price. Stupid but that is how it goes down here.

Back