2020 Extended Service Plans Pricing @ Dealer Cost | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2020 Extended Service Plans Pricing @ Dealer Cost

I have a place in Florida and one in Ky. Was told I could buy in Ky and since it is a Ford product it must be honored in Florida since Ford is registered with the state. I doubt if Joel lives in Florida so he probably won’t care. (Just guessing).

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Aviator pricing.... in order to get a chart he had to include LED, key and 1st day rental. Prices would be cheaper if you didnt want some of them.

Screenshot_20190905-152445_Email.jpg

Aviator pricing.... in order to get a chart he had to include LED, key and 1st day rental. Prices would be cheaper if you didnt want some of them.

View attachment 173514
Thanks, I’m very interested since it includes 24 month financing. I would switch the key for enhanced rental. About a tossup. Wondered if you confirmed that the loaner Lincoln went away after 4 years. I’ll pick it up Saturday and need to get in touch with Joel after that.

sorry, don't know where else to put this - but what is everyone's opinion on the tire and wheel protection plan? its about 550, but im thinking in the NY area, it might be good protection to have. Any tricks or hidden clauses in the coverage?

sorry, don't know where else to put this - but what is everyone's opinion on the tire and wheel protection plan? its about 550, but im thinking in the NY area, it might be good protection to have. Any tricks or hidden clauses in the coverage?

TireCARE Brochure Template Page

I've had 1 flat tire in my lifetime and it was in my driveway. The biggest thing that stands out is cosmetics is it covered which is what I would want (curb rash, scratches etc).

It is essentially the cost of 2 replacement tires. If it can be patched or plugged, you are talking $20-$40 per time out of pocket without the coverage. It would take many tire repairs ( not replacements) to equal the $550. Especially if you have places like town fair Tire who does free flat repairs.

May want to see what cost is from Joel. I wonder how much markup there is.

TireCARE Brochure Template Page

I've had 1 flat tire in my lifetime and it was in my driveway. The biggest thing that stands out is cosmetics is it covered which is what I would want (curb rash, scratches etc).

It is essentially the cost of 2 replacement tires. If it can be patched or plugged, you are talking $20-$40 per time out of pocket without the coverage. It would take many tire repairs ( not replacements) to equal the $550. Especially if you have places like town fair Tire who does free flat repairs.

May want to see what cost is from Joel. I wonder how much markup there is.
Wow. When I purchased my 2013 Explorer the wheel and tire coverage cost $50 bucks which I thought was worth it but not $550 for sure.

Have my Aviator in the garage. Only problem is I can’t drive for another 4 weeks. I’ll need to talk to Joel about Lincoln Protect. Anyone know if his sales tax is added to his prices?

Have my Aviator in the garage. Only problem is I can’t drive for another 4 weeks. I’ll need to talk to Joel about Lincoln Protect. Anyone know if his sales tax is added to his prices?

Only if you live in TN.

Are these prices still current? i got a 2020 with all the tech goodies so would need to cover those? I assume premiumcare is the way to go?

Are these prices still current? i got a 2020 with all the tech goodies so would need to cover those? I assume premiumcare is the way to go?

Prices change on Feb 1st of each year.

Is the only difference between purchasing the ESP through Joel and through Flood ford the ability to finance it out with Joel or is there something else?

Just like the 5th Gen, you can get an ESP @ cost through Joel. 2020 Pricing is listed and I do have a screen shot of the 7 and 8 year prices with all mileage options.

7/100k = $1355
7/125k = $1,870
7/150k = $2,720
8/100k = $1,545
8/125k = $2,135
8/150k = $3,115.

These are standard $100 Deductible for AWD units (he used my ST VIN). Roughly $200 more if you want the $50 deductible. These also include 1st day rental but NOT enhance 1st day. They also do not include the LED coverage which is usually a little over $100.

I wanted to post this to minimize the amount of emails to Joel right now since nobody has their vehicle and he can't sell one for a vehicle that does not exist.

PRICES CAN CHANGE BUT THIS IS WHAT IS IN THE SYSTEM AS OF TODAY.

Again, you can get $200 over cost for Canadian Explorers/Aviators through our contact up there. The pricing above is US pricing only.

Once they are released, I can give his info.
I would like to buy the 7 yr /125 could you help me to get in contact with joel

Welcome to the Forum Kirk.:wave:

Peter

Purchased ESP through Joel today. As others have said, he's a pleasure to work with. Thanks to blwnsmoke for working out the details.

I also purchased an 96 month/100,000 mile ESP on my Lincoln Aviator thru Joel. He answered all my questions and customized the plan for me...Thank you Joel and especially Thank you blwnsmoke for sharing the info.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Prices change on Feb 1st of each year.
New to the forum and new ST owner and want to get the 7/125 from Joel but can’t figure out the PM here lol. Long time mustang forums guy. Any chance to help a brother out on how to send you a pm to reach Joel? Thanks

Back