Solved - 2020 FORSCAN Discussion | Page 10 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Solved 2020 FORSCAN Discussion

Prefix for threads that contain problems that have been resolved, and there is an answer within the thread.
This can't be a big issue since I don't believe this has ever come up before in either Forum.

Peter

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Has anyone figured out how to disable the door bell chimes that go off when the door is opened with the engine on and the vehicle is in park ?
why would you want to do that?

why would you want to do that?
lol, for the same reason that there are those on here that disable the double honk feature or, the auto start-stop. It is an annoyance.

I can confirm the f150 method does shut off the engine noise. I just did it and took it for a drive.

First line in ACM, 6th digit is a 4 and needs to be changed to a 0 (zero).

Platinum...

Noticed in the spreadsheet you have the flashes for explores 11-19 in blue is that also working for my20?

iirc, that is the only spread sheet for 2020s And you may see a couple entries for 2020.
ie. Double honk disable if you leave the car while running

I can confirm the f150 method does shut off the engine noise. I just did it and took it for a drive.

First line in ACM, 6th digit is a 4 and needs to be changed to a 0 (zero).
Reads as 727-01-01 3003 14FC 1083 on my As-Build print out. I am changing the 4 to a 0 correct ?
Mike

Disable 2x horn honk on exit with fob in pocket/engine running:
uble Honk on Exit28BCM726-63-02XXX0XXXXXXZZDisable Double Honk when Fob Leaves Running Vehicle
I change the 1 to 0 and the 96 to ZZ correct ?
I am new to this so I am treading lightly.

Reads as 727-01-01 3003 14FC 1083 on my As-Build print out. I am changing the 4 to a 0 correct ?
Mike

That worked for me and others.

Will forscan allow one to set the gauges used in sport mode as the default rather than comfort ?

Disable 2x horn honk on exit with fob in pocket/engine running:
uble Honk on Exit28BCM726-63-02XXX0XXXXXXZZDisable Double Honk when Fob Leaves Running Vehicle
I change the 1 to 0 and the 96 to ZZ correct ?
I am new to this so I am treading lightly.

NO, you only change the 4th digit to 0.

Today my tuner shut off : Double Honk; Artificial Sound in Sport Mode; Hyper-flash when using LED turn signals in the rear. :cool:

Today my tuner shut off : Double Honk; Artificial Sound in Sport Mode; Hyper-flash when using LED turn signals in the rear. :cool:

awesome! Did he use forscan? Gotta make sure we document all the changes People find!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yes he did. Evidently there has been another update to the app. He had to go to their website and reinstall it. Once he did that, everything went smoothly.

Back