2020 FORSCAN Discussion | Page 26 | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations
  • Register Today It's free!

2020 FORSCAN Discussion

swimmarz

Reaction score
City, State
Cape Coral
Year, Model & Trim Level
2022 Limited
so muuch info, i was looking over the spreadsheet and i didnt see somthing in it
what i liked about my prior vehicle was when you unlocked it, the head lights and the reverse lights kicked on for 20 seconds
on this only the headlights kick on and the brake lights light up, anyway to change it to the reverse bulbs?
ive used forscan on past f150's but this is newish teritory to me as i havent touched forscan in 5 years as i had a GMC till a few weeks ago

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

dont slow down

Reaction score
City, State
Elizabeth City NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
2022 Explorer Limited
Hey its great to see everyone jumping into the discovery of things on these newer Explorers. We just upgraded from our 2013 XLT to a 22 Limited. I'm anxious to get into the 22 and tweak some things to our liking. I have caught myself up on all 26 pages here and am happy to see some things found and disappointed to see some things not available (blinker count is one of them).

I've gone through the spreadsheet and would like to put out a request or "lookout" for you guys if you can. I'm looking for:

Increase or disable hands on steering wheel notification (seems like every 10 seconds its yelling at me, the road is straight! LOL)
Some sort of increase for the BMS time out (I get notifications in FordPass every day about how its shutting down features like remote start, I dont know why, everything seems fine)
Easy entry/exit travel distance settings? (we like the feature but it moves the seat too far back and it crushes our baby carrier and makes it hard to get out, would like it to not go back quite as far)

I'll be hopefully starting to look for settings soon once I get some time. Thank you to those who are keeping tabs on things and keeping the spreadsheet up to date.

Sea_Ray

Reaction score
City, State
Saint John, IN
Year, Model & Trim Level
2021 Limited Hybrid AWD
So reverse tilt mirrors isn’t something than can be toggled on? I wonder why we can’t just have that option.
I added "Mirrors tilt on reverse" in the APIM mod on my 2021 limited

NachoB

Reaction score
City, State
Jacksonville, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2022 Explorer ST
Cool. Thanks for checking. I would really like to get that feature working. I love being able to roll down the windows with the remote, and i think it would be nice to roll them up in case of rain.

Is there anywhere I can look up what the settings would be? I've tried the google, but it wasn't very helpful.
Are you still in search of how to do this?

peterk9

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Russell, Ontario (Ottawa area)
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Aviator Reserve
Callsign
VE3
Are you still in search of how to do this?
Welcome to the Forum. :wave:
FYI, the member you quoted was last seen here on May 18, 2021.

Peter

Rick

Pumpkin Pilot
Staff member
Admin
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL Pumpkin Edition
Callsign