Solved - 2020 FORSCAN Discussion | Page 13 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Solved 2020 FORSCAN Discussion

Prefix for threads that contain problems that have been resolved, and there is an answer within the thread.
Ok... tried all the new settings. The DDM setting changed from 1 to zero and PDM the same. Did not enable global close. When trying to change the PDM settings, it would not write. The DDM settings did take. It did create a couple bugs when trying to open globally the driver window went down a few inches then stopped. The passenger widow went down all the way. And the auto up on the driver window now does not go up automatically. The passenger does work. Put settings back to original settings still does not work for the DD. The APMI did show the new toggle for global close.

Any idea what may have caused the auto up to stop working?

exact message when trying to write in the DDM Service procedure has been interrupted

I’m not sure what would cause that if the settings were changed back. I have seen modules act “odd” before and usually a module reset, turning off the vehicle for a while, or disconnecting the battery resolved the issue.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I’m not sure what would cause that if the settings were changed back. I have seen modules act “odd” before and usually a module reset, turning off the vehicle for a while, or disconnecting the battery resolved the issue.
It was off all day but have not done the battery disconnect.

Disconnecting the battery did the trick. Thanks again PLatinum!

Today or tomorrow I’ll take a look at how Global Close is configured on the Lincoln Aviators and let you know what I find! I’m 100% sure we can get this enabled.

For some reason, my turn signal indicators have reverted to hyper-flash. All the other changes have remained as set. I did r&r the factory bulbs when the ST went into the shop last week because of major electrical issues which the dealer resolved. Makes me wonder if the system defaults backwards if the factory incandescent bulbs are used.

For some reason, my turn signal indicators have reverted to hyper-flash. All the other changes have remained as set. I did r&r the factory bulbs when the ST went into the shop last week because of major electrical issues which the dealer resolved. Makes me wonder if the system defaults backwards if the factory incandescent bulbs are used.
They may have restored all the settings back to default or asbuilt. Did you look at the settings?

Dark mode is still working as is the shut off feature for the piped in sound. I'm simply going to leave the OE turn signal bulbs in for now.

Today or tomorrow I’ll take a look at how Global Close is configured on the Lincoln Aviators and let you know what I find! I’m 100% sure we can get this enabled.

Any updates on your progress?

Has anyone posted for the Fake Engine noise? I looked on a few spreadsheets and didn't see it..

It's there. Keep looking.

Thanks, Is it the same for 2020 as the 2019? As that is the only one I found on this spreadsheet.

DACMC Processing Enable - Noise Cancellation or Engine Sound Enhancement
16-19MY ACM 727-01-01 xxxx x*xx xxzz 0=Off, 2=Sport Premium Audio & Platinum PlatinumOwner

Do you know if this turns of noise cancellation as well or just fake motor noise?

Do you know if this turns of noise cancellation as well or just fake motor noise?
Welcome to the Forum. :wave:
I don't know for sure but I'd guess it just turns off the fake engine noise.

Peter

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Not sure if I'm posting in the right place, but I'd like to be able to see what gear I'm in during normal driving in the XLT. I know some others have asked about the same thing. Thanks, Ed

Back