Solved - 2020 FORSCAN Discussion | Page 26 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Solved 2020 FORSCAN Discussion

Prefix for threads that contain problems that have been resolved, and there is an answer within the thread.
so muuch info, i was looking over the spreadsheet and i didnt see somthing in it
what i liked about my prior vehicle was when you unlocked it, the head lights and the reverse lights kicked on for 20 seconds
on this only the headlights kick on and the brake lights light up, anyway to change it to the reverse bulbs?
ive used forscan on past f150's but this is newish teritory to me as i havent touched forscan in 5 years as i had a GMC till a few weeks ago

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey its great to see everyone jumping into the discovery of things on these newer Explorers. We just upgraded from our 2013 XLT to a 22 Limited. I'm anxious to get into the 22 and tweak some things to our liking. I have caught myself up on all 26 pages here and am happy to see some things found and disappointed to see some things not available (blinker count is one of them).

I've gone through the spreadsheet and would like to put out a request or "lookout" for you guys if you can. I'm looking for:

Increase or disable hands on steering wheel notification (seems like every 10 seconds its yelling at me, the road is straight! LOL)
Some sort of increase for the BMS time out (I get notifications in FordPass every day about how its shutting down features like remote start, I dont know why, everything seems fine)
Easy entry/exit travel distance settings? (we like the feature but it moves the seat too far back and it crushes our baby carrier and makes it hard to get out, would like it to not go back quite as far)

I'll be hopefully starting to look for settings soon once I get some time. Thank you to those who are keeping tabs on things and keeping the spreadsheet up to date.

So reverse tilt mirrors isn’t something than can be toggled on? I wonder why we can’t just have that option.
I added "Mirrors tilt on reverse" in the APIM mod on my 2021 limited

Cool. Thanks for checking. I would really like to get that feature working. I love being able to roll down the windows with the remote, and i think it would be nice to roll them up in case of rain.

Is there anywhere I can look up what the settings would be? I've tried the google, but it wasn't very helpful.
Are you still in search of how to do this?

Are you still in search of how to do this?
Welcome to the Forum. :wave:
FYI, the member you quoted was last seen here on May 18, 2021.

Peter

Anyone figured out entry/exit [ignition off] ambient lighting?
BCM: 726-55-01 **xx xxxx xx--

It's in the simple menu for our Expedition, but didn't see any options in the BCM/Simple for the Explorer yesterday.

Is the spreadsheet no longer works? I'm trying to open it but it shows owner stopped sharing.

i have a ford maverick and been swapping and programming the digital escape dashes,, its all nice and similar ,,,but it diesnt habe the awd power output screen.. the explorers do, i got a king ranch 2021 explorer dash today and programmed all the stuff i needed and removed all the errors..

one thing i want to fix is diable the 3rd row rear seat belt fault message.. how can i do this ?

id like to get a boost gauge as well but maybe i need a st cluster for that

i have a ford maverick and been swapping and programming the digital escape dashes,, its all nice and similar ,,,but it diesnt habe the awd power output screen.. the explorers do, i got a king ranch 2021 explorer dash today and programmed all the stuff i needed and removed all the errors..

one thing i want to fix is diable the 3rd row rear seat belt fault message.. how can i do this ?

id like to get a boost gauge as well but maybe i need a st cluster for that
As mentioned in a reply to the same post in another thread, the Explorers do not have boost gauges. You would have to go aftermarket to get something like that.

Peter

Just used forscan to "recalibrate" the rear brakes/ebrake after a fiasco. worked great!

I found that in my explorer 2022 EU version PHEV if you engage reverse and then push the mirror button's you want to tilt down, it does!!!

I found that in my explorer 2022 EU version PHEV if you engage reverse and then push the mirror button's you want to tilt down, it does!!!
Welcome to the Forum. :wave:

Peter

Did anyone copy the spread sheet out of the original icloud version?
Is there a way the forum can host the file so this doesn't happen again?
FORScan codes for the 2020 Ford Explorer – Trona-Tech

I believe we have (mostly) parity at this time. I only made the page because the prior sheet wasn't being updated. I also haven't seen the BCM changes that were indicated to be incoming from the last post on the 24th of January, so I'm not sure anyone has more codes at this time...
I wanted to thank Carbon87 and repost/quote this so people looking for a list of forscan codes have something to view.

Did anyone copy the spread sheet out of the original icloud version?
Is there a way the forum can host the file so this doesn't happen again?

I wanted to thank Carbon87 and repost/quote this so people looking for a list of forscan codes have something to view.
Hello. I have a copy of the table, but I don't see how to place it.

Guys, please help. I actively played with the settings through forscan and eventually got a compass that does not show the cardinal directions. Everything works on the dashboard, it shows the direction of movement, but the round compass on the screen does not spin. I looked in the settings and didn’t understand which of the settings is responsible for it, I understand that this is an APIM block, but I can’t understand what exactly. I tried everything that is somehow connected with navigation, it does not work. With gratitude and hope...

Hello everyone Once again, I ask for help. it just so happened that my programming games gave a negative result. Of course I'm to blame, because I forgot to make a copy of the original configuration. As a result:
1. The rear parking lights stopped glowing.
2. When opening the doors, the backlight above the doors does not turn on.
3. When opening the trunk door, the backlight does not turn on.
4. The trunk door opens with the button only if the other doors are unlocked.
I'm already silent about the compass.....
If you believe FORSCAN, then everything should work. I think that when programming opening/closing windows with a key, I made a mistake somewhere, but I can't find it. All these functions are enabled, police functions, except for keyless driving, are disabled. But apparently, somewhere wrongly placed 1 or 0 give such an option. I searched all the forums, found a similar problem only with the lifting trunk door. Now I see only one way out - reset everything to factory settings. Unfortunately, I can't access the factory config, so please, maybe someone will be kind enough to share the files of the factory configuration 2020 explore XLT with the 202A package.
In general, I'm doing pretty well. I turned on the recognition of road signs without any problems, added the necessary screens to the dashboard, supplemented the Sync menu. Previously, I boldly used the table from the F-150 forum, and now I'm afraid, not everything matches. I downloaded the table on this forum when I had the opportunity, now I can't open it, because I use Android. And in the table that I have, BCM is not presented in detail. Once again, I ask you to provide all possible assistance. Sincerely, Andrey

Hello everyone Once again, I ask for help. it just so happened that my programming games gave a negative result. Of course I'm to blame, because I forgot to make a copy of the original configuration. As a result:
1. The rear parking lights stopped glowing.
2. When opening the doors, the backlight above the doors does not turn on.
3. When opening the trunk door, the backlight does not turn on.
4. The trunk door opens with the button only if the other doors are unlocked.
Apparently it is worth sharing the experience of eliminating these problems. I don't think I was the only one who could have run into them. And so:
1. The rear dimensions are working. The thing is that I don't like the yellow marker lights in front and I decided to turn them off. It turned out that the rear ones also turned off with them. I tried to find a combination when only the rear lights are on, but I haven't found it yet. I know for sure that there is such a possibility, because I also had an Explorer 2011, 2016 and they did not burn on them. If anyone knows, please tell me.
2, 3. The lights above the doors and in the trunk are now turned on. because of her, I reset all my settings to default, but I didn't get the desired result. Freaked out and read the operating instructions. It turned out that there is a button on the ceiling that disables/ enables this function. I looked at it several times, for some reason I read the drawing as disabling the passenger's airbag, apparently my vision failed.
4. The rear lifting door is working. They forgot to connect the antenna in the service.
It remains to solve the problem with the compass on the screen of the sink and the problem with the non-working rear wiper. The first is becoming more or less clear, because when the clock is tinctured by GPS, the machine says that there is no such signal. And the second is most likely again related to the service and the disconnected connector.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Anyone know if the heated steering wheel temperature and timeout are in the same spot as they are for the 2021+ F150?

2021+ F150 locations:

724-06-01 *x.. xxxx xx - set * to 0 for 24°C, 1 for 25°C... so on and so forth... E for 38°C, F for 39°C
724-06-01 x*xx xxxx xx - set * to 0 for no timeout, 1 for 10 min, 2 for 15 min, 3 for 20 min, 4 for 30 min, 5 for 40 min, 6 for 50 min, 7 for 60 min

Back