2020 Iconic Silver ST Ordered - Now In My Garage | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2020 Iconic Silver ST Ordered - Now In My Garage

Why then would a dealer install one if they are in a one plate state unless requested by the customer?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Why then would a dealer install one if they are in a one plate state unless requested by the customer?

Couldn't tell you. I already confirmed a few weeks ago it would not be installed. And just inquired now about the holes. It does not come on the vehicle, the dealer did it.

Screenshot_20190703-120440_Message+.jpg

Congrats. The Silver looks very good, along with the standard wheels.

Tha ks for the link.. I just emailed them to see if they have any plans on making one.
I used a recycled one from
Tha ks for the link.. I just emailed them to see if they have any plans on making one.
You might try one for an F150 Raptor and modify it to fit the 2020 Explorer. It should be close. I modified one from my Focus RS on the 2018 Explorer.

I used a recycled one from

You might try one for an F150 Raptor and modify it to fit the 2020 Explorer. It should be close. I modified one from my Focus RS on the 2018 Explorer.

They already got back to me. They said next time they are at a dealership they would take a look and see what they can come up with. Will see if anything pans out.

Back