• Register Today It's free!

2020 ST Rich Copper

ZiggyZag

Reaction score
City, State
Ontario
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Exp. ST
Hi guys , just back from the dealer I ordered a Rich Copper ST with most options except for moon roof , rear entertainment and the roof crossbars hopefully I don’t have to wait too long for it to show up . I’m in Ontario Canada

Ken

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

welcome! great color choice, ordered the rich copper also. Dealer here in New Jersey said 10-12 week from order date. (ordered mine July 1st)… Hoping since I ordered later on that they will be more caught up on orders and it wont get delayed.

welcome! great color choice, ordered the rich copper also. Dealer here in New Jersey said 10-12 week from order date. (ordered mine July 1st)… Hoping since I ordered later on that they will be more caught up on orders and it wont get delayed.

When I ordered , my dealer put it as dealer stock not a retail he said by doing it this way the ST might arrive earlier

When I ordered , my dealer put it as dealer stock not a retail he said by doing it this way the ST might arrive earlier

Typically never the case. If you just ordered it, definitely not the case. Customer orders ALWAYS take priority over dealer stock as Ford knows it is a SOLD unit instead of a unit sitting on the lot.

Welcome to the Forum.:wave:
I believe blwnsmoke is correct in that 'retail' (sold) units get priority. The way things seem to be going, I would think mid-September would be a more realistic delivery time.
There is apparently quite a backlog of built units sitting in the factory lot awaiting shipment.

Peter

Back