2021 Explorer Platinum Order Status Timeline | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

2021 Explorer Platinum Order Status Timeline

Pedro504

2021 Explorer Platinum
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Lancaster
Year, Model & Trim Level
2021 Explorer Platinum
My order for a Platinum edition Explorer was placed on March 20th

<

Join the Elite Explorers $20 Gets rid of the ads!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

peterk9

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Russell, Ontario (Ottawa area)
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Aviator Reserve
Callsign
VE3
Welcome to the Forum. :wave:
Is the Order Confirmed 4/14/2021 a recent entry? If so, that would be a strange entry to put in when in effect you've already been provided with a blend (build) date for earlier this week. Did you ask your dealer to check it as well?

Peter

<

NewYorkistanSux

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Long Island, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
2018 Explorer Sport
You have a similar timeline to me. My order was from 4/12, finally went into production on 9/8 and built on 9/9. Estimated delivery to dealer is 10/5.

<

Countrydrivin

Reaction score
City, State
Virginia
Year, Model & Trim Level
2018 Explorer Platinum
1631790793095.png

Order placed on 6/22. Any idea if the rebates will change before it arrives?

<

peterk9

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Russell, Ontario (Ottawa area)
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Aviator Reserve
Callsign
VE3
The 2022 model isn't even available yet to "Build & Price" on the Ford website so it's not possible to see if there are any incentives on it.
The last time I ordered an Explorer I was advised that you could either take the incentives in place at the time or the ones being offered when you take delivery, but not both.

Peter

<

jhu8

Reaction score
City, State
Maryland
Year, Model & Trim Level
17 Ford Explorer Limited
The 2022 model isn't even available yet to "Build & Price" on the Ford website so it's not possible to see if there are any incentives on it.
The last time I ordered an Explorer I was advised that you could either take the incentives in place at the time or the ones being offered when you take delivery, but not both.

Peter
When I ordered mine, it was eligible for the custom Order discount from Ford. But you’re right, my dealer told me that I could either get That discount or whatever is available when I take delivery.

<