21 FPIU civilian style center console? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

21 FPIU civilian style center console?

Juslivin23

Reaction score
City, State
Republic mo
Year, Model & Trim Level
21 police interceptor
Hello everyone !! I am new to this forum and have been in a pickle trying to find out the name or part number for ordering this type of center console for my interceptor! Can't seem to find it anywhere .

Screenshot_20220427-211555.png

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

65U Police Interior Upgrade Package

Pull the vin off the listing and give it to the dealer for a part number.

This what I put in mine-attaches to the mounting plate between the front seats.

HI, i just picked up a Nenno center console, and it is of very high quality. For the price, they are a deal.

HI, i just picked up a Nenno center console, and it is of very high quality. For the price, they are a deal.
Gonna assume you created your account (17 minutes before your post) just to advertise?

And how much is Nenno paying you?

Hello world!! I am new to this forum and have been in a quandary trying to find out the name or part number to order this type of center console for my interceptor! Like I can't find it anywhere.

View attachment 432379
Original remark was translated

Peter

Gonna assume you created your account (17 minutes before your post) just to advertise?

And how much is Nenno paying you?
As the owner of Nenno Products, we don't pay anyone to advertise for us and never have. Our products speak for themselves.

Thanks for the mention about our console. Much appreciated.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Как можно с вами связаться?
You can contact him by using Private Message which on this forum is Start Conversation. Click on his avatar in the margin of his post.
Вы можете связаться с ним, используя личное сообщение, которое на этом форуме называется «Начать разговор». Нажмите на его аватар на полях его сообщения.

Peter

Back