• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

21Robbie21 SAS

'97 V8

Reaction score
City, State
ft. knox ky
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 mounty 5.0 4x4 baby!!
Join the Elite Explorers for $20.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

bmxking5

Reaction score
City, State
Monroe, GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 Sport & '96 XLT
Sorry, I think it's a Millermatic 251.

21robbie21

Elite SPort
Reaction score
City, State
duluth, ga
Year, Model & Trim Level
explorer sport 2001
ARE YOU READDDYYY!? well its 99% done, and i have stolen it from them. the only thing left is the front driveshaft is being shortened, so its not in right now, and the transfercase shifter is being extended for the body lift. I drove it last night and today, and starting late last night and all today i started getting driveline vibrations that are probably being caused by axle wrap(3in block in the rear) that they will be working on that when i return it to them this weekend. AS for pictures, it is raining right now so unless it clears up in the next hour you ladies will have to wait untill tommrow, but dont worry, its worth the wait ;)

'97 V8

Reaction score
City, State
ft. knox ky
Year, Model & Trim Level

JS91X

Reaction score
City, State
cumming, GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 XLT
AWESOME !! i can only imagine the looks students around UGA are gonna give ya !!! she ride as good as a granny's caddy ???

did you regear front and rear ?? how do you like the true trac ??

bmxking5

Reaction score
City, State
Monroe, GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 Sport & '96 XLT
Yes both front and rear got regeard to 4.88s. I never even felt the True Trac in the back at all when I test drove it. It works great in my opinion.

And yes, he's right....it's definitely worth the wait for the pics. Everyone that's come to the shop in the past month thinks it's bad as hell :thumbsup:

21robbie21

Elite SPort
Reaction score
City, State
duluth, ga
Year, Model & Trim Level
explorer sport 2001
more pics too come, my roomates computer is soo slow and mine is broken, they will detail my car this weekend and ill take more pics.

Last edited:

'97 V8

Reaction score
City, State
ft. knox ky
Year, Model & Trim Level
Mang thats high. Any flex shots?

zainyD

Reaction score
City, State
Lakeland, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
'96 Ranger 4x4 XLT
Wow, looks good. Pretty tall for my tastes, but the fab work looks real good. Are your going to change your steering at all, i.e. hi-steer?

SkanlaxJMO

Reaction score
City, State
Syracuse, New York
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 XLT
damn that looks nice.

21robbie21

Elite SPort
Reaction score
City, State
duluth, ga
Year, Model & Trim Level
explorer sport 2001
yeah its definately tall, but i love it. I need to make moves to widen my stance i.e. wider tires/wheels and less backspacing. and yes high steer is in the future, when the money comes. probably wont get any flex shots untill after this weekend, they tested it on a forklift when they had it in the shop but only took pictures on camera phones, but it was nasty.

zainyD

Reaction score
City, State
Lakeland, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
'96 Ranger 4x4 XLT
Did you say you were still waiting on a driveshaft or are you going to have one made locally?

21robbie21

Elite SPort
Reaction score
City, State
duluth, ga
Year, Model & Trim Level
explorer sport 2001
i already have a driveshaft, it is being shortened and will be put in tomorrow, approximately 9" of suspension and 3" body so FULL FOOT NOTCH as some might say

stuntman

Reaction score
City, State
Ridgecrest, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 XLT
Holy Schnikees that's tall. Great work though, it looks real good. :thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

dman726749

Reaction score
City, State
Greenwood Indiana
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 xlt
loos the b/l pronto.....cant say i am a fan ot the front bumper/skidplate either.....i would cut the white body panel off straight so it dosent curve down next to the wheel and run some tube around to add some protection to the sides and it iwll look better too...