• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

21Robbie21 SAS

cmax13007

Reaction score
City, State
Michigan
Year, Model & Trim Level
'01 Sport (2dr)
Nice.....love It!!!! I'm Going To Use Coil Overs Instead But Great Job Man!!! I Am Also Planin A V8 Conversion Along With The Sas. Cmax~

Join the Elite Explorers for $20.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

21robbie21

Elite SPort
Reaction score
City, State
duluth, ga
Year, Model & Trim Level
explorer sport 2001
thanks a lot man, coilovers would be awsome, but this is just how it worked out. A v8 swap would be awsome, but too expensive for me.

JS91X

Reaction score
City, State
cumming, GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 XLT
is the 4wd working ??

how do you like it ??

21robbie21

Elite SPort
Reaction score
City, State
duluth, ga
Year, Model & Trim Level
explorer sport 2001
of course it is working in 4wd and it is the ballinest shit eva. last weekend i about flipped it three times before i got a ticket for offroosding. when you going to take your toyota out with me?

JS91X

Reaction score
City, State
cumming, GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 XLT
of course it is working in 4wd and it is the ballinest shit eva. last weekend i about flipped it three times before i got a ticket for offroosding. when you going to take your toyota out with me?
damn man !!!

i sold the yota.. i could never figure out why it wouldnt turn over, and i didnt want to put anymore money into it until i got it running.. but the guy i sold it to, his family owns a junkyard in dacula, he stripped the truck and crushed it :(

he took the drivetrain, and took my built axles out, and put it in his 85' yota...

i think im about to build my explorer though.. i miss offroading bad !!!!

SVO

Moderator Emeritus/Doctor
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Bastrop/Austin, Tx
Year, Model & Trim Level
Turbocharged Navajo LX
The Rocks must be punished!

Jeff - :navajo:

iammattchew

Reaction score