21st birthday ideas!!????? | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations
  • Register Today It's free!

21st birthday ideas!!?????

MO_GUY

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Farber, MO
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Explo Sport 4.0 SOHC
My friend is turning 21 next month and he wanted me to post here asking what type of things we could do. He said he wants to do something fun and exciting, wild. Whatever....he just wants to make sure he has fun and he wanted some ideas? Anyone got some?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

00sport

Reaction score
City, State
Frederick, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
'00 Sport
for my 21st we got a limo and hit up some bars and got me shi* wasted. Honestly it really doesn't matter what you do for your 21st as long as you get get trashed and your friends tell everyone in the bar it's your birthday so you get free shi* all night

rokke17

Reaction score
City, State
Minn/Mich
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 XLT 4 Door 4X4
Pretty sure the common thoughts on this thread will be
1. Get him drunk
2. Get him laid

IN that order. Just remember to get plastered, and its all good :chug:

JoshC

Only rolled it once honey
Reaction score
City, State
Culloden, WV
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 4d OHV
Wow guys, sounds like you got it all figured out. Good job:thumbdwn:

RFR2212

Typing Police
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
In the mug by Chitown
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 JEEP Wrangler
Originally posted by rokke17
Pretty sure the common thoughts on this thread will be
1. Get him drunk
2. Get him laid

IN that order. Just remember to get plastered, and its all good :chug:

Agreed... I love getting legally annhilated on my 21st w/ my buddies... slowly it will diminish as drinking can get boring (to some not all) but party like rockstars, as he only turns 21 once and it's one of the last big birthdays to turn! :cool:

matey

Aussie Dude
Reaction score
City, State
Sydney NSW Australia
Year, Model & Trim Level
Black 01 xlt explorer
my theory is if you can remember it. it probbally wasnt that great. so you should take some photos of him amd post them here so we all can have a laf

ahhjaws

Moab Edition Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Ft. Collins, CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
1992 Explorer XLT
VEGAS!!

BUCHVILLEMAN

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Buckville, Florida
Year, Model & Trim Level
95' xlt
i think you should make him think that he is going to get drunk and laid but then prank him big time like .....

hog tie him naked and leave him in the woods - but to make it hellish cover him in sugar water so that the ants come and...
okay may be not.

i do think that you shoudl prank him. he'll be "of age" the rest of his life why not pull a goof on him on his "big night." take him to church or some thing.

or do something worth while like a wheeling/camping trip. Legally enjoy a few beers by the fire and have some good friends around. man i sound old. thats my idea of a good time. chilling!

;)

sirhk100

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
las vegas
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91
I 2ND AHHJAWS!!!! VEGAS BABY!!!!!

If you can afford it I guarantee you it'll be the best b-day he's had!!!!!!

lonestar

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
lou,ky
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 XLT, 02 XLS
go out and have a few beers, until he feels good and starts to loosen up and have fun. MAybe a club or a local pub, if everyone else is of age. Don;t let him get sick, that will end the night quick, leaving you to baby sit. That sucks! Or you can just let him learn the hardway, it's up to you.

The first bachelor party, (out of my best friends), the groom got sick too quick to have fun. Everyone started buying him drinks and he got sick before 12. We went to Denny's, one guy passed out in the car and the bachelor ended up dropping a glass in the bathroom. We were all home by 1. We learned from that, mine was much better, I think it lasted until about 5 and I didn't get sick until I layed down, (that damn tequila I didn't remember shooting). The next day was rough though.

Fushi

Reaction score
City, State
Clarkson Valley, Missouri
Year, Model & Trim Level
`94 sport
Get a bunch of people together and take a trip to St. Louis. You goot all the clubs and bars and strip clubs and hotels that you can get your hands on. Not to mention the brewery!

BUCHVILLEMAN

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Buckville, Florida
Year, Model & Trim Level
95' xlt
We were all home by 1. We learned from that, mine was much better, I think it lasted until about 5 and I didn't get sick until I layed down, (that damn tequila I didn't remember shooting). The next day was rough though.

soundsoh so familiar. :D :D :D i think i crashed around 5am the day of my wedding. went wheeling to kill time before the cerimony. ran the truck out of gas 2 miles from the house in the swamp. got to the house and everyone had already left for the church. i had the best man and the guy who was doing sound for us with me. i was suppossed ot be at church at 5. i got to the house 12 miles from church at 5 covered in mud. got my tux on, 2 min shower, forgot to shave. left the truck to sink in the swamp. made it ot the church a good hour late. wedding to start at 6.30. got the photographer to take his pics of me in a hurry and best man's grandma gave a tall glass of Jack Daniels. Ceromony went great and we had a sweet reception. All was well until we started the 2 hour drive to the coast. made it to the hotel around 11. Was asleep by 12. Wife was less than pleased.

sorry to get so side tracked there... just go somewhere where you have no opotunity to drive and get in legal trouble. rent a boat or cabin and anchor for the night in some calm lake.

jshexplo96

Reaction score
City, State
Charleston, SC
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 EB 4x4
Dont get hammered and start a fight with bouncers twice your size!!! I agree with most everyone though, go out have a good time, but try not to end it too early.

Buchville, what happened to the truck? Who got it out??

BUCHVILLEMAN

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Buckville, Florida
Year, Model & Trim Level
95' xlt
Buchville, what happened to the truck? Who got it out??

called father in law the next week from NC while on honeymoon and told him where it was. He owns 400 acres it was on "the back 40" ;)
he went and got it with the tractor. the next time we came to visit for christmas he gave me the truck :D 78 dodge 3/4 ton d60 rear d44 front, 318. its now my trash truck:p

im thinking that the Vegas idea is working pretty good. you can walk to many places, nothing closes, drinks flow like a river, hotel can be near too.