• Register Today It's free!

22 inch rims

t money

Reaction score
City, State
toronto, ontario
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 xlt (4.0 sohc)
my friend has brand new set of four 22/40/275 tires he wants to sell me really cheap. Will they fit on my 1998 x.If so i want to buy 22 inch rims for my truck

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

my friend has brand new set of four 22/40/275 tires he wants to sell me really cheap. Will they fit on my 1998 x.If so i want to buy 22 inch rims for my truck

Depends on the bolt pattern.. If they are a 5 on 4.5 they'll have the same bolt pattern as your truck however you'll have to look into the hub dimensions on the wheels plus backspacing. if the wheels were for a car then chances are no it won't fit.

Depends on the bolt pattern.. If they are a 5 on 4.5 they'll have the same bolt pattern as your truck however you'll have to look into the hub dimensions on the wheels plus backspacing. if the wheels were for a car then chances are no it won't fit.

I think his friend only has tires, not the rims

That's 31 inch tire! Check the prices on 22" wheels. The prices might offset the bargain price of the tires.

I have 265/35/22s on my Explorer, they are about 29.5" tall, I have a decent amount of room left so I think they would fit. They only time they rub is at full steering lock and that isn't even all the time. My rims are 22" x 9.5" with a +15 mm offset.

Back