SANTA CLARITA CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
FAST 2004 XLT 4.0 STRIPED
285/55/22 ? to big
275/45/22
265/40/22 - anyone tryed them yet

please input only from people with 22's

also if you have lowered it?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

So now you want to lower your truck again? I say keep the lift on and get big 20's, like 34's (275/65/20...F250 size)

Then again I know of all the problems you had with that "wonderful" :rolleyes: strut spacer lift... (me too.. rode like sh__)

Shame someone doesn't make a real lift kit for our vehicles, until then, mine will be stock height.

So now you want to lower your truck again? I say keep the lift on and get big 20's, like 34's (275/65/20...F250 size)

Then again I know of all the problems you had with that "wonderful" :rolleyes: strut spacer lift... (me too.. rode like sh__)

Shame someone doesn't make a real lift kit for our vehicles, until then, mine will be stock height.

no im not going back to lowering it i want the same as macknos94 just with 22's

07312009078.jpg

I currently run a 285/35/22, but previously ran a 265/35/22. Mine rubs in the back if I hit a big bump or something, but is lowered on Belltech springs and has a few hundred pounds of stereo equipment in the back, so my gap between the top of the tire and the fender is less than two inches on all four corners. I don't think I could safely fit anything bigger at all without ditching these springs.

I currently run a 285/35/22, but previously ran a 265/35/22. Mine rubs in the back if I hit a big bump or something, but is lowered on Belltech springs and has a few hundred pounds of stereo equipment in the back, so my gap between the top of the tire and the fender is less than two inches on all four corners. I don't think I could safely fit anything bigger at all without ditching these springs.

please post a pic of your truck I would love to see in in my thread about 22's

thank you very much wish everyone was this explanatory

I really don't have any recent pics. There are some older ones floating around here though.

how much is your lowered

just tryn to see the bigest tire i can get with my lift

The springs were supposed to lowere it around 2.5", I think. They've been on there for a while and with the extra weight, it's definitely lower than that.

I cannot slide two fingers between my tire and my fender. Granted, I do have huge fingers. lol

Back