• Register Today It's free!

2nd gen bumpers and sliders

99_X-PLODER

Reaction score
City, State
johnsburg ny
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 EB edition
Can I get pics of all the guys out there with the custom front and rear bumpers and slider? Getting ready to fab some up and need ideas, also a brief description of your choice of material.!!! Thanks in advance

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Do a quick search with the heading "custom bumpers" there's a couple of huge threads with alot of pictures and detailed descriptions for this. I'm in the process of making a steel rear bumper and swing out tire carrier for my '03 Sport Trac.

Do a quick search with the heading "custom bumpers" there's a couple of huge threads with alot of pictures and detailed descriptions for this. I'm in the process of making a steel rear bumper and swing out tire carrier for my '03 Sport Trac.

Yeah i know how many there is lol I went through the hole 30 pages in fab and looked at almost every bumper design and slider and skid plate, but I stil can't figure out what ones I like the best. Cause I don't really like the all tube style I'm more of a big protection and brush gaurd style.

Heres mine man

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20111201_172108.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111201_172108.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 1,505

that´s mine

Kert I had seens yours and that's almost what my ideas were but with a brush gaurd/ stinger.

Mad that pretty nice too.. Thanks for the photos keep em coming

Anyone got a set of factory fogs they wanna send me my pass side one is busted and would like to replace it so I could have both my fogs for nights like tonight when I have to drive in a white out..

My bumper. BBP Fab offroad bumper with my brush guard design. Fit together like a glove. I'm going to be building a skid plate soon.

Attachments

• 0803111501.jpg
    0803111501.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 1,183
  • 2011-12-08_16-27-50_544.jpg
    2011-12-08_16-27-50_544.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 1,132

Nice work man, gotta see some more pictures of your Ex and the bumper !!!

Back