2nd Gen crossing river vid

EB4X

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Orange county, Ca
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 Explorer 4X 4.0 ohv
This is the FIRST time I've seen a second gen (let alone any Explorer) in well known Asuza off road videos..... place in So Cal... almost brought a tear to me eye... See 18:00 / 18 minute mark:
(Probably head over to this place myself in coming weeks)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Did better than those full size pickups!

Yep.... and I like how our rigs are narrow, routinely come across narrow trails / pathways at other off road areas where the full sizers can't go!

did the river crossing at azusa a few times back in the day when stock! thats a throwback for sure. need to go back since its got the lift and At tires now (used to run AS)

edit: oops sorry i realized the date of this thread...

I try to stay out of Azusa Canyon. Not a fan of mud. Just takes to long to clean off.

I try to stay out of Azusa Canyon. Not a fan of mud. Just takes to long to clean off.
Screen Shot 2024-04-21 at 8.23.19 PM.png
Screen Shot 2024-04-21 at 8.23.13 PM.png

about as much mud as i enjoy- mud is fun, within reason...once you start the bog at azusa, it doesnt become fun anymore haha this is what i enjoy its soupy and slick but i know i wont get stuck

mask to mask my face hahaha the rest of ef dont need to know what i look like

gotta say though mud is hard to clean off and it takes so long (i still even weeks after the trip and finding mud here and there if i look at the truck the wrong way)

Back