2nd Gen Explorer and mountaineer parts | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2nd Gen Explorer and mountaineer parts

Hey guys ,
Ive got a a full leather interior from a 97 mountaineer , near mint condition includes

- All panels
- Front + back leather seats
- Cargo carpet (small stains)
- Center console plus duct work
- Dash plus cluster

Also have passenger front door both rear doors , all with glass (privacy tint) rear liftgate plus glass , master cylinder brakes booster rear quarter windows , tinted aswell.Have all the weatherstripping ,an airbag control module, driverside airbag ,tranny and transfer case (5.0 auto awd), front end including

- Headlights
- Grille
- Subframe

I'm looking to get 200-250 for the interior, 70 for the front end assembly, 50 per door, 50 for the rear quarter glass , 40 for the master cylinder plus brake booster , 100 for the tranny , 100 for the transfer case .
These prices are without shipping and are obo so let me know and I'll see if I can work something out , thanks. Oh and I'll have pics up soon

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

How many miles?

How much for front diff shipped?

The vehicle had 132k on it . Unfortunately This frame , rear end and front diff are planned for a mock up with a 4.6 , so there fore are not for sale at this time. However tranny and transfer case are up for sale. Sorry for the inconvenience

How much for the cluster and do you have pictures???

Still working on pics and 30 shipped for the cluster .

If the center console is gray, how much do you want for it, shipped to 56093?

How much on grille and headlight housings shipped to 35901? what about the hood release cable?

What color is your tailgate?

How do I attach pictures instead of links ? And the lift gate is white with a purplish gray vinyl (factory) , let me ge a shipping quote on the grille headlight subframe

So not the same as my other forum , not cool

Back