Sold - 2nd Gen Explorer upgraded parts, some NEW (pt 2) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Sold 2nd Gen Explorer upgraded parts, some NEW (pt 2)

Sold
Thanks all. Everything has found a new home.

This is part 2, since I ran out of attachment room, but I want to be sure everyone gets to see what they might buy. So as I wrote here ...

$200 -- Surco S5060 50”x60” roof rack, LT100 light brackets (brackets are new, rack was on for 6 months)

Surco 60x50.jpeg

On Amazon; Amazon.com: Surco S5060 50" x 60" Safari Rack: Automotive, and Amazon.com: Surco LT100 Light Bracket for Safari Rack: Automotive

$200 -- Trail Gear 12000-1-KIT universal rock slider kit, with rock slider mount kit (New)

These would need to be slightly shortened for the Sport, should be fine for the 4-door. They're unfinished, and very solid, and come with the legs and extra mounting plates and gussets. I never got to this, so all the parts are new.
Sliders 1.jpeg

Sliders 2.jpeg

From Jegs: Trail Gear 120002-1-KIT: Rock Slider Kit Universal 67" Length | JEGS and Trail Gear 120008-1-KIT: 8 Leg Rock Slider Mount Kit | JEGS

$100 -- 2nd Gen Explorer Sport factory transfer case and fuel tank skid plates

I bought these both used from one of the great members of this site many years ago, and I'm happy to pay that forward now. They need some fresh paint, but they're in great shape.
T-case and gas skids.jpeg

T-case skid 2.jpeg

Gas skid 2.jpeg

$100 -- Vegas Dezert Fab front cross member

This just seems like a smart addition to the IFS front end, especially when you plan to hot the trails or some rocks. It was mounted, say under the car for a few year without leaving the driveway, and came back off. You can find folks here who swear by them.
Crossmember.jpg

Front crossmember.jpeg

At VDF; Long Travel Suspension Kits for Prerunners - Vegas Dezert Fab

Back