City, State
Palmyra, Pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 explorer xlt
this is the first time i have ever seen this bumper, so i thought id share
A1~Matt~exploder~bumper.JPG

http://www.bbpfab.com/12433.html
i dont know how much it is but it looks really nice

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

me too.. and seeing as how i need tube bumpers made, and dont have the space to make my own...

that would be Pottsy
he does that stuff on the side.
VERY nice work. :thumbsup:

I don't visit the rrorc boards enough to have known that it's full-time now lol :confused:

bumper1.jpg

bumper2.jpg

bumper3.jpg

bumper4.jpg

Is that welded to the frame?

Is there a smaller version. I love the look, but dont want it to stick out as far

justin146 said:

what it LOOKS like to me...
there's a bar welded on the frame between the 2 frame horns, and another crossmember welded underneath the frame rails.
The bumper then bolts to those pieces.
:bounce:

bloody hell thats nice, i wish he was a sit esponsor or somethin...group buys!!! i really want one of those.

explrths said:
Is there a smaller version. I love the look, but dont want it to stick out as far

Talk to Pottsy, he designed and built that one exactly as Matt wanted it. He'll build it just about any way you could think of.

www.BBPFab.com

justin146 said:
Nope, wanted it fully removable. Somebody on rrorc linked me here, sorry. I know it sticks out quite a ways, but that's exactly what I wanted, something that would move crap out of the way instead of bust a headlight. Pottsy does hella work, we spent 3 hours drawing it up in CAD before the first piece of tube was even bent. He's done a full 6 point cage for me before too. Price, let's just say LESS than $500... soon as it warms up, gonna take it off and herculine it, and the winch goes in in a couple weeks! :thumbsup:

I want one, but not if there is any welding involved. I want on that bolts on like the Dixon Bros. bumper.

man, that looks mean as hell :eek:

i sent an email out cuz i want one, still no response. also asked about his wicked tranny crossmember

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Question

hey anyone ever find out the prices or what? jsut wondering, I'll be back from Iraq soon and I think the X could use some new bumpers...

Back