3/4 doors Not tube. | Page 2 | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

• Holiday Special! - 2 for 1 Elite Explorer sale!

Right now you can purchase an Elite Explorer membership for $20 and receive a two year membership! If you have an existing Elite membership contact me by PM and I will upgrade your account manually.

Click Here to start your membership and get rid of the ads!

3/4 doors Not tube.

Dora The 4x4'a

Reaction score
City, State
Smalltown, Md
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 XLT
thanks a lot for goin over everything again.. i think im gettin the concept, but i guess it'll be hard to see for sure until i actually gut and cut.. thansk a lot. hope you'll be avaiable for ?'s down the road when i finally get around to this..
thanks again
-chris

Holiday Special! Join the Elite Explorers $20 for 2 years! Gets rid of the ads!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

LIFTEDXPLODER96

Reaction score
City, State
Santa Rosa CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 Explorer XLT
one afternoon with a plazma cutter....
ATTACH]

dan_ill

Reaction score
City, State
Northridge,CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'04 Sport Trac
i know this is a dead post but what do you guys do when it rains? i've seen the jeep safari doors before but i see no place for something like that to snap in

Paul

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Grit City, Washington
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 “Sport”
i know this is a dead post but what do you guys do when it rains? i've seen the jeep safari doors before but i see no place for something like that to snap in

This: (Not a great photo, but if you live somewhere were boating is popular, a canvas shop can set you up). . .

Attachments

• Snow.JPG
    Snow.JPG
    66.4 KB · Views: 671

lets blaze

Reaction score
City, State
Michigan
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 xl
I love this mod and since I have a 2nd set of sport doors I think it will be done :)

Reaction score
City, State
Long Island, New York
Year, Model & Trim Level
01 sport trac
Saw this thread a while ago, really dig the idea. Might do this for Zoey Jane, think the front two doors it would look sick on. Drivers being the most practical, my question is how bad would it be to have 3/4 doors and swap em every spring and fall. I work outdoors and getting older now and hate the cold more and more, so putting the stock doors on would be part of the process. Plan on grabbing two doors from the junk yard and trying this out.