• Register Today It's free!

3 link SAS

redranger4.0

Reaction score
City, State
Salem CT
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Ranger XLT
i know there are some guys who have done lnked fronts when they did their SAS's. but has any one done a wishbone 3 link front? Im trying to decide on my front end and im pretty sure thats what i want to go with just want to see if anyone else has yet or not.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

For low speed, offroad only, a wishbone 3 link may work. (I know it doesn't for the TTB trucks because the engine crossmember is in the way). But you'll have bump steer issues if you do anything fast.

im using a link calculator to get the oversteer normally common with this setup as low as possible.

and i dont have that crossmember problem since i cut my IFS crossmember out, replacing it with a tube one that is otu of the way.

Didnt the Ultiamte Tacoma run a 3 link for the Ultimate Adventure a few years back... Seem like they did and AFAIK they ran it at highway s

after doing some more research im going to go with a 3 link with pan hard. the wishbone would have been to much bump steer with out going full hydro.

Back