3" Road Bully Lifted '02 'X' Offroad. PICS!!!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

3" Road Bully Lifted '02 'X' Offroad. PICS!!!!

STNGADC

Reaction score
City, State
Norfolk, Va
Year, Model & Trim Level
'02 Eddie Bauer
I took a day trip down to Outer Banks, NC to try out my freshly rebuilt tranny and the first time to have it offroad after the lift! :D

It did GREAT!! Handled the loose sand, water, and "quick sand" like a champ!

I took alot of pictures!!

002-4.jpg

004-6.jpg

006-3.jpg

008-4.jpg

010-3.jpg

012-1.jpg

013-1.jpg

015-1.jpg

020.jpg

024.jpg

023.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

just need some more fog lights on your push bar, or up top... IMO

but hey as long as you had fun ! thats awesome !!!

Is your Ford logo on the grill the same color as your truck? Where did you get this? Truck looks good. I am loving the looks of the lifted 3rd gens!

The truck looks awesome. What beach were you on?

Is your Ford logo on the grill the same color as your truck? Where did you get this? Truck looks good. I am loving the looks of the lifted 3rd gens!

Yup! I dont remember where i got it. just googled body color ford emblem and found a website. lol

The truck looks awesome. What beach were you on?

Thanks! I was in nagshead, goin out of oregon inlet.

Glad to see you're up and running again!!!

Great pics.

The license plate is great.:thumbsup:

Thanks! :)

COOL! :cool:

once I get the mountaineer back im treating it to a set of those. I think its sick how the exs look lifted. yours is so clean.

Looks great - love the colour and the rack; the missus thought it was our truck!

very nice, hopwfully now your x wont need a major fix for a looooonnnnggggg time

Thanks Chris! I have all my fingers and toes crossed! lol

once I get the mountaineer back im treating it to a set of those. I think its sick how the exs look lifted. yours is so clean.

Thanks! You'll wish you did it sooner!

Looks great - love the colour and the rack; the missus thought it was our truck!

Ha! Thanks! I wish i could take the X down under!:exporange

Sent you a PM with some questions, but forgot one. Whered you get the front push bar? Thanks.

Looking at your exp again. I remember when I left this site 3 years ago to change it up a little and drive some different cars and there was nothing you could do to lift a 3rd gen. Or at least, it was very expensive to do. Now they are all over! They look so good IMO. I'm searching for a body color ford logo too. I need to have one now!

looking good keep up the good work

Ha! Thanks! I wish i could take the X down under!:exporange
If you ever come down under, and you're in the neighbourhood, and you want to drive a truck that is roughly the mirror image of yours, then just let me know.

Your the first person I'm looking up if I ever get a chance to go there. A right hand drive X would be cool to drive

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Your the first person I'm looking up if I ever get a chance to go there. A right hand drive X would be cool to drive

No worries. With the $$$ the way it is, now is the time to come visit!

Back