305/70R16LT - 33.1 's | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

305/70R16LT - 33.1 's

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

No fitment issues? Where's a pic? Sweet deal! :)

:ttiwwp:

Ill take one right now calm down fells

wheres the pics i cant wait to see the mean stance on it. im just busting ur balls but really lets see it

**** looks crazy im driving to my buddies house ill post it then

You have a lift?

Where are the pics!!! or did the tires get cut up while driving to your buddy's?

Pics we need pics!

damn does your buddy live on the east coast?? I keep checking this post hoping for some pics but still nothing..

DSCN2460.jpg

so... i need a grill

grill with roof rack light bar will be done soon

so it looks like im done with the 22 idea and wish i still have some nice 16's to throw back on.

what kinda lift you have???

Sexy Explorer btw!!! ohh and do you have any kind of tune to help your ex with the oversize tires or is it all stock?

Only in the front?

Looks good. I was wondering when someone was going to use 33's with the Roadbully strut spacers instead of 32's. if 32's fit stock, then what's the point?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

and those are stock wheels! i bet you might be able to fit even a little wider wheels with less of an offset. Cant wait to get my spacers! When you get the chance 86 explorer..i wanna know how much of a lift you got.

Back