• Register Today It's free!

31"s need help

boble86

Reaction score
City, State
midlothian,TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 XLT
Ok i put some pro comp 31 mudd terains on yesterday. Fit well with no rub when road driving. But they will rub if go off road. I need about 2-3 in lift in front and back without a body lift or suspension. So im thinkin coil spacers and SOA. Dont know what kinda spacers and much about the SOA. Let me know what u think.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You don't want a SOA. It will be too much.

You need to level out the rear with Warrior WAR 153 shackles or ProComp add-a-leafs.

For coil spacers, just go the dealer ask ask for "'95 2WD F150 front spring seats."

Have you trimmed any? If not that might be an idea to help you out.

ok how much do these spacers gonna cost. Also i dont have much money for add a leafs. i really dont care that much if its not completely level.

um add a leafs are pretty cheap... shackles are $50 and coil spacers are $30 but you are going to need an alignment with parts and labor will be about $100

also you say you want them to fit with no lift either body or suspension... its not going to happen unless you plan on trimming out wherever it hits with a grider,sawzall, etc.....

The money is going to be in the front. Coil spacers cost about $20-$25 I believe, but you will probably need an alignment afterwards, so you need to consider that. Add a leafs will run you about $30-$35.

Ok the 31's are already on and they dont rub unless there flexed up. And i will be putting all of this on myself. how much of a lift wil i get with the spacers. And i dont wanna trim unless i have too

1.5 to 2" of lift.

I believe the Ford coil spacers are 1 5/8" tall.

I would stick a set of AALs in the rear (good for about 1 1/4"). Your rear leaf packs are now 11 years old, and could probably benefit from the extra support.

where do i get the add a leafs

Back