33x12.5x15 help | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

33x12.5x15 help

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

true that i want to get rid of the body lift....its like 4 inch i think i ought to measure it tomorrow.... do you think i have a 4 inch or 5.5 and how would i go about measureing it.....cause i need more suspension travel and i dont know how to accomplish that.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

ya kinda too high for me....well its another reason im trying to trade tires with someone....i want tog et rid of the body lift and get more travel in the rear end....

thx

yeah, you should be fine...there are some guys on here that fit 35's with a 3" bl and fiberglass flares...

Yes they'll fit.

My old one with 35s and a 4" lift.

1600rubicon2.jpg

1600drivewayleftsd.jpg

1600colin.jpg

ok thx

and one more question to FRODER. i am wondering how wide the tires were?

oh yeh did u have to do any trimming to the rear of the car?

ok thx!!

sorry but one more question did u have to buy fiber glass quarter panels?

I didn't have to, but I ended up getting them. That's when I painted it grey. Before that I just had the Bushwacker flares for the tire coverage like in the first pic of those three.

how wide was the front fender flare?

With some fender modification (Im not even sure how much is required.. I just went to town on mine) they should fit, although you might rub at the very back of the front fender on the body it self where the body is spot welded together. I just bent all those tabs that stuck out flat and I have enough room for 38s now.

I can get some pictures to show you want I mean if you want.

i am wondering if i can fit a 35x12.5 tire on mt splorer that has a 5.5 superlif suspension lift?

Thanks

i have 36's on mine and they fit fine...i can go to 37's or 38's if i wanted.

thx

plz need pic's

Back