3rd Gen Body Lift: Anyone Know Where | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

3rd Gen Body Lift: Anyone Know Where

DietRockstar

Reaction score
City, State
Sunset Beach, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
02 Limited 4.6 V8
I am in need of a lift. My tires stick out far and fill the wheel wells too much and it doesn't look right, looks too squatty or somethin. Up on a lift when I get a glimpse of my ex with some space in the wheel wells it looks perfect.

I've seen pics with Explorers with body lifts and I've read posts of people/ places that do body lifts. I've checked a couple places but I've had no luck and I'll keep checkin til I find one I guess.

So if there's anyone out there that has had a body lift done on a third gen or you know someone that can or you work somewhere that can do them or you yourself can, please post here. I myself am looking for a place to take my ex in the Orange County area. :salute:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Let me know when you're back on...

There are a couple of options...

Until you get your springs, you need stock tires... Was a bodylift part of your original plan, or is this so you can drive while waiting? There are two places nearby that will do the lift.
Where are your stock tires?

Until you get your springs, you need stock tires... Was a bodylift part of your original plan, or is this so you can drive while waiting? There are two places nearby that will do the lift.
Where are your stock tires?

I was considering a BL depending on how it looked. Stock tires were sold already! lol

oh well, if I drive careful I can get away with it until i get the springs on. What places will do the BL? I

What places? The suspense is killing me.

You might have to pay for towing if your vehicle is bottoming out or causing turning issues... Are you able to drive safely? Do you have the stock rims?

You might have to pay for towing if your vehicle is bottoming out or causing turning issues... Are you able to drive safely? Do you have the stock rims?

No I can drive it. I just cant take too sharp of turns. I drove it the last 2 days this way. the stock rims sold with the tires.

Back