Photos - 3rd gen pic's | Page 105 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

NHarris- what type of grille is that.. Looks great by the way

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

NHarris- what type of grille is that.. Looks great by the way

It is a mesh grille. The grille is actually supposed to be an overlay on the stock grille. I didnt like how that looked so I dremeled out the stock grille leaving only the outer edges to mount the mesh grille to.

No doubt. Grille looks hella good. Those mesh grilles are a little pricey from what ive found. If u dont mind me asking what brand is that grille and what did it set u back.....

No doubt. Grille looks hella good. Those mesh grilles are a little pricey from what ive found. If u dont mind me asking what brand is that grille and what did it set u back.....

Its a GrilleCraft Mesh Grille. If I remember correctly it was about $170.00.

like the new grill nate! can't wait to get my new (used) billets haha

Exploring the Rockies in the Spring
Took a quick trip higher up the bench today. A few shots of the explorer on the trails.

J-1.jpg

J-2.jpg

J-5.jpg

J-4.jpg

J-3.jpg

Awesome pic's as usual Nate, wicked:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

THE SKID PLATE AND NEW UPPER ARMS

skidplate1.jpg

upperarm6.jpg

upperarm5.jpg

Came up a treat there mate! We should be getting some invoices soon ay? Good stuff.

I haven't driven it a whole lot since I have had it back but it does seem to have better wheel travel. The ride is just as good if not better than with the stock arms.

I can't decide if i want to get a vinly window sticker saying "BTF-Fab" or "Ronin8002"
Thank you James for all your help! :thumbsup:
2.25" Front, 1.75" Rear
IMAG0266.jpg

IMAG0267.jpg

IMAG0268.jpg

Next Mods: 285's or Aussie locker.

Looks really good man, keep it up!

haha kazer ... ronin saved my life as well with the install on the front ... i think we should come up with a btf sticker to try and support brandon and get him a little more business
... he has been awesome to us

Great pic's mate, that's pretty much how mines going to look when I finally get sorted. Really cool to see your's!

Hey guys, I really appreciate you wanting to make stickers, and I have no problem if you do make some for yourselves... I can also get them made. I actually need to, since I'm all out of em.
I do also have about 150 t-shirts I need to sell. I can do those for $15 shipped to the lower 48 :)
Thanks for all the support, guys!

brandon can you load pics of your shirts and your stickers? when will you have your stickers available?

haha kazer ... ronin saved my life as well with the install on the front ... i think we should come up with a btf sticker to try and support brandon and get him a little more business
... he has been awesome to us

Looks great Kazer! Glad to help :thumbsup:

I'm in for BTF stickers, either from Brandon or elsewhere

im in for the stickers as well!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back