Photos - 3rd gen pic's | Page 118 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Sweeet, tyvm :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Very, very, very nice mate!

Ah well I guess I wont be buying that trim peice so soon, something busted in my engine and now my radiator fluid decided it likes to floor more then my radiator... lol

Ah well I guess I wont be buying that trim peice so soon, something busted in my engine and now my radiator fluid decided it likes to floor more then my radiator... lol

Damn! :thumbdwn: Thats no good. Keep us updated on the fix tho.

nice trim nate...looks really good...cant wait for the fender trims...:thumbsup:

oh yeah ... had a brain fart :rolleyes: got excited lol

Armysoldier, I put they volant intake on my 04 and I think it would be the same for the k&n if you wanted to do it.

this is what I did

IMG_2213.jpg

IMG_2203.jpg

IMG_2214.jpg

Armysoldier, I put they volant intake on my 04 and I think it would be the same for the k&n if you wanted to do it.

Is that the spectre MAF housing part? if so what is the part number? thanks!

Finished the lift!!!!! :D
P7190208.jpg

P7190209.jpg

P7190212.jpg

P7190211.jpg

P7190210.jpg

nice work!

Thanks Ronin! thank you for helping me figure out the bolting the lower strut bushing first, that made it soo much easier! :thumbsup:

Whelp, looks like my thermostat housing no longer wanted to be part of my car, so its staying at the movie theater in the not-so-great part of town until AAA can bring it back tomarrow.

looks good!

finally got my tires and wheels:
77016d96.jpg

ill get some better pics tomorrow when its light out!
Tires are 285-75-16 Cooper STT

looks good!

finally got my tires and wheels:
77016d96.jpg

ill get some better pics tomorrow when its light out!
Tires are 285-75-16 Cooper STT

Looks good! you should send me your old 265/75's :D

I would like to know as well!

Yes it is a specter part but it's just the spectre housing adapter that I modified.

http://www.spectreperformance.com/#CATALOG.9405

Sorry if these pictures are crappy... I bought the adapter and got a little scrap chunk of aluminum about the same thickness. Drilled a hole with the 3" hole saw, the adapter fits in there snug. Then I marked off where the holes connect to the air intake housing and cut a square. Then I took it to a shop that deals strictly in aluminum and the welded it for me for $20. They had to weld it from the inside so it wouldn't warp.
IMG_2196.jpg

IMG_2193.jpg

the only other thing I had to do was buy a vibrant connector that stepped from 3.5" down to 3". Hope this helps!

The real show off your wheels website !

Its been coming to my attention as the owner and founder of http://www.showoffyourwheels.com.au that many websites like yours have been using our name in sections of their websites. If you would like to see where the name started and the website that inspired it all then visit here

http://www.showoffyourwheels.com.au/

Our website members can enjoy the following features % 100 free

Vehicle Profiles - Add photos, videos and story, edit etc
Event footage - Upload footage from various events, edit etc
Event calendar - Add descriptions and Flyers to or see upcoming events
Classifieds - 100 percent free adds for vehicle related parafenalia
chat forum - discuss matters
comment on posts and much much more

Free for the world to see !

Thanks for viewing
:salute:

Yes it is a specter part but it's just the spectre housing adapter that I modified.

http://www.spectreperformance.com/#CATALOG.9405

Sorry if these pictures are crappy... I bought the adapter and got a little scrap chunk of aluminum about the same thickness. Drilled a hole with the 3" hole saw, the adapter fits in there snug. Then I marked off where the holes connect to the air intake housing and cut a square. Then I took it to a shop that deals strictly in aluminum and the welded it for me for $20. They had to weld it from the inside so it wouldn't warp.
IMG_2196.jpg

IMG_2193.jpg

the only other thing I had to do was buy a vibrant connector that stepped from 3.5" down to 3".

That doesnt look too hard at all, did the new setup for the MAF cause any issues with your check engine light or engine to start acting different?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

lookin awesome brother! now your gonna need a mini ladder lol i already have a little hop to get in and im 5'8"

Back