Photos - 3rd gen pic's | Page 120 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Jwigs and kazer: its people like y'all that bring out my little man syndrome HAHA

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks Kazer! i cant decide if i want to go with a roof rack next or wheels.....:thumbsup:
wheels :D 0 or -6 offset. or a 1.5 bodylift

Jwigs and kazer: its people like y'all that bring out my little man syndrome HAHA
:bsnicker: sorry :D.

if your username represents you, then you'll always be a bigger man than most, whether you're tall or not :troops:

wheels :D 0 or -6 offset. or a 1.5 bodylift

Haha okay! :D I cant decide though if i want 16" or 17". the tire size you have is the stock size right? they dont really look that small with your lift and everything

Haha okay! :D I cant decide though if i want 16" or 17". the tire size you have is the stock size right? they dont really look that small with your lift and everything

yeah. size is in my sig lol. personally i dont think it looks too bad either. i have been looking for 33s though. if i had to buy rims again i wouldve got 33's on 18s.

yeah. size is in my sig lol. personally i dont think it looks too bad either. i have been looking for 33s though. if i had to buy rims again i wouldve got 33's on 18s.

Yeah, I have actually been considering looking at 18s and getting 285 65 on em. havent seen many 3rd gens with 18s that are lifted, im gonna look into them though :D

exact reason why I want to them lol

same here man! i think they would look good with a meaty 33" tire on them as well

How wide is the total gap in the fender well? Like left to right? Im up 5.5 inches and need to know how much diff there is between 3rd and 4th gens.

still havent taken measurments but from the knuckle to the inside of the wheel i can fit a fist with maybe a little room to move

Awesome pic there mate. Every ones rig's look wicked, the times they are a changing!!!!

What about your rig? You been doing much to it?

Not enough coin still, just enjoying the drive!!!!

The back room is starting to look abit like an auto parts shop (not a bad thing:D) should be sorted by Xmas but I've got me eye on a bike that I'd like to import if our dollar stay's strong. I'll play that by ear tho'. I'll get the lift in with the arm's then the locker's then all is groovy.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hello all, here are a few new pictures of my Expo that I took this eve. Hope you enjoy them.

DSCN3130.jpg

DSCN3132.jpg

DSCN3134.jpg

Like the wheels and rims! what are they and what size are they? I've got stock size Dunlops that do pretty good, but need to lift before I think about gettin a bigger size.

Like the wheels and rims! what are they and what size are they? I've got stock size Dunlops that do pretty good, but need to lift before I think about gettin a bigger size.

Thanks! The tires are General AT2 Grabbers 265/75/16 and the wheels are Cragar soft 8's 16x8. I don't have a lift yet but I plan on getting one soon in the future.

what centercap are you using?

i like the no roof rack look

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i want to paint my grey trim white to match my truck like yours

yeah I'm so thankful I got the limited edition because it was already color matched. If it wasn't, ide of definitely painted it to match. But I think you should it would be a really nice touch!

Back