Photos - 3rd gen pic's | Page 125 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Those crown vic wheels bolt right up then?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Build12.jpg

Great set up. Like the fact you're able to keep the trunk space. How does one 12 hit? I'm probably going to go with a 15. Ditching the air box mod. The prongs that hold the vacuum line in broke off and the line came loose. Dropping the CAI tomorrow.

2004 Explorer with 39k miles? I'm jealous.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford...6460615?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item2c5ea56cc7

I have 2 antennas on the roof, you just cant see em in the pic. I'm getting a siren/pa system and strobes probably in the end of the year

hey i have the black out billet grille on my 2002 explorer upper and lower you can find them on amazon for about 56 bucks. install was really easy

utf-8BU2FuIERpZWdvLTIwMTEwNTE2LTAwMDM3LmpwZw.jpg
[/IMG]
this is my 2002 x. 3-inch suspension. top and bottom black billet grille. clear corner lights. flowmaster exaust. 17 inch eagle alloys. nitto terra grapplers. alpine 1600 watt amp 12inch sub. blue led lights mounted under dash. still a work in progress..

I'd hate to see you two in convoy coming up behind me (only if I was doing something wrong, anyone spell paranoid?:D )

Look's great Mike:thumbsup:

I'd hate to see you two in convoy coming up behind me (only if I was doing something wrong, anyone spell paranoid?:D )

Look's great Mike:thumbsup:

Lol same! Although many ppl tell me my X looks like a cop car wit the the antenas an lights.... I want a siren. Haha

Oh I definitely have fun with people. And then there's the people who dont even notice me and do some stupid stuff, like come up to a red light stop and take off like it was a stop sign instead of a stop light. Sometimes I wonder how people even got their drivers license haha

Got my clear corners installed. :O)

i-VjBBKb3-L.jpg

Finally got my offroading pics

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

Wicked action shot's there:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Awesome photos, thanks for sharing.

Clean look achieved! Very nice!

i just wanted to throw a few pics of the X up on here ... just had a wash ... havent did anything with it lately :( low on $$

photobucket-5376-1314635741214.jpg

photobucket-4022-1314635590269.jpg

photobucket-4039-1314635262362.jpg

Man that thing is clean! Glad to see you finally got some updated pics. I like how you night shaded those tails

thanks kazer ... i sanded all the tint off and resprayed them after i taped em off again ... believe me it was a b***h to get it off with almost paper like sand paper haha gotta respray them again with some clear

totally cool tail lights man how much did you lift it?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back