Photos 3rd gen pic's

Before...
P7190208.jpg

P7190211.jpg

After
IMAG0062.jpg

IMAG0064.jpg

IMAG0063.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looks good - Roofrack-less 3rd Gens always vaguely remind of Gen1 Exped's for some reason (I guess it makes them look longer).

Excursion? I kinda like it...

haha thanks, i was interested to see what a lifted X would look like without the roof rack, so i took it off. at first i didnt like the look but it has grown on me...:thumbsup:

Looks good - Roofrack-less 3rd Gens always vaguely remind of Gen1 Exped's for some reason (I guess it makes them look longer).

Thanks! yeah it kinda does, i have always thought the 3rd gen X's look somewhat like expeditions

Added backup camera...

I added an inline splice going from the backup lights to the voltage detector on the head unit, so it automatically switches to the camera when I put it in reverse.

I had backed into something a while back and my rear bumper had a small dent, so I just cut a hole around it to fit the backup camera. There are backup cameras on Amazon for $20-30 that will bolt on top of your license plate.

IMG_1229.jpg

IMG_1230.jpg

IMG_1231.jpg

^^

very nice, but thats very noticeable....dont be surprised if some punk kids knocks it off......

^^

very nice, but thats very noticeable....dont be surprised if some punk kids knocks it off......

You'd think that by the pics, but it's in there pretty good... I'd have a hard time getting it out of the bumper if I tried.

You'd think that by the pics, but it's in there pretty good... I'd have a hard time getting it out of the bumper if I tried.

good luck..people are pricks by nature...my hitch guard was stolen while I was at the movies....lol

look what came in the mail today....
IMAG0071.jpg

Thanks Rondo!
i got em installed on the X, thanks to Kazer for the instructions. Gonna leave the paper on til tomorrow morning and i will take pictures then too.
IMAG0074.jpg

IMAG0073.jpg

Also here is the link to the decals in the above pictures
pretty cheap too, and they seem of good quality, Officially Licensed Product

Thanks Rondo!
i got em installed on the X, thanks to Kazer for the instructions. Gonna leave the paper on til tomorrow morning and i will take pictures then too.
IMAG0074.jpg

IMAG0073.jpg

looks good, welcome to the club!

comparing where you placed those stickers, i think mine are off center, lol
100_0628.jpg

IMAG0290.jpg

Don't leave the transfer tape on! The tape will leave glue residue, and it'll be more likely to take the decal with it! Trust me... I used to make decals for a living!

looks good, welcome to the club!

comparing where you placed those stickers, i think mine are off center, lol
100_0628.jpg

IMAG0290.jpg

haha i just taped down along the window and did 5 inches from the tape on both sides lol

Don't leave the transfer tape on! The tape will leave glue residue, and it'll be more likely to take the decal with it! Trust me... I used to make decals for a living!

Okay thanks Mr. Wiggles! i will go out and see if the decal stays on the truck!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

IMAG0076.jpg

IMAG0075.jpg

Back