Photos - 3rd gen pic's | Page 161 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Is it a light bar on the front bumper or one across the roof?

The light bar will be on the front bumper, this is what I am hoping it will turn out to look like. I sent this picture to the shop fabricating it for me, and they said this should be no problem at all. We'll see how it turns out though!

konor_and_hella_lights_007.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thowin up a random pic

Did a couple little doo dads too it. Any excuse to show it off! lol

a8a98f60.jpg

edit:Itd help if i put the pic in...lol

1. I hate you *******s who live in good states that don't care about having a front license plate.

2. TJ you platsi dipped your wheels right?

Lol Florida is great. And no actually I went another route. I used krylon primer/outdoor black gloss/and UV resistant clear coat. I would go into more detail but I'm on the cell.

1. I hate you *******s who live in good states that don't care about having a front license plate.

2. TJ you platsi dipped your wheels right?

aha lmaoo. and now we have nasty yellow plates. gladdly i still have the white and blue ones. hate the new ones.

aha lmaoo. and now we have nasty yellow plates. gladdly i still have the white and blue ones. hate the new ones.

I know, I bought my truck right when they were making the change...my plate started with a E and they started the new plates with F :D

But thankfully they stopped the distribution a while back so idk what they are going to do anymore.

thankfully they stopped making it mandatory to get the new yellow plates.theyre atrocious

Yeah, Michigan just did all that a few years ago. We had solid blue plates with white numbers and letters, now there are a few different styles.

thankfully they stopped making it mandatory to get the new yellow plates.theyre atrocious

yah you right thay wanted to make it mandatory at one point. now you have like 3 options in dmv when you reregister.
the only cars those plates look good on is nyc taxi cabs

I know, I bought my truck right when they were making the change...my plate started with a E and they started the new plates with F :D

But thankfully they stopped the distribution a while back so idk what they are going to do anymore.

got lucky there.:)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back