Photos - 3rd gen pic's | Page 167 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Sorry meant 5 spare too

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Just wanted to let you know, one of my buddies has 26'' chrome wheels and he plasti-dipped all four completely black. He had them black for 6-7 months and decided to take it off. Didn't have any trouble taking it off. So just want to let you know from a second source as well that it does come off even when it's been on for awhile.

nope i have pretty ones all around and on the spare, but i cant get it down check out the thread i just started

If you look closely you can see through the pile of sh*t in the back of my car and see alittle goody i picked up today to go with new double din....

9ff9cec5.jpg

The muscle milk acts like talcum powder and lubes the inside?

lmao yeah sure, but on a real that assault is some good work out stuff..just makes your piss turn lumanescent green lol

Not healthy

Yeah I know im on it for 3 months then off and so forth and I rotate between diff brands then sometimes dont take it all

Seen the drawing b4 new to the racing truck. Ppl are dumb sometimes

Seen those types b4 and in a haalf hour ill be posting up my wheel painting idea, and I love it it makes me want to finish my idea and do it to match the exterior color on the X

Alright here they are What do you guys think, i like it, i'll be doing the rest of my wheels with plasti soon
2012-01-27005600.jpg

2012-01-27005545.jpg

Yeah ive never been a huge fan of murdered out but I do like matching. So if I could indead paint match the now black sections red it would b amazing

Just ordered my Gibson Catback for $240!!! with free shipping...talk about a deal!

I'll do some extensive video's with good quality audio.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

deltalights_hid.jpg
looking for light bar simmiliar to the one above has to be 28" long and no more then 2" high. Not led .

Back