Photos - 3rd gen pic's | Page 30 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Photos 3rd gen pic's

Hmm...looks like a good sporting goods store. I'll take a look to see if my local store has those and if I can't find them I'll send you a pm.

yeah man they have everything from air guns to zebra striped camo...lol

no problem... shoot me a pm if you need them...:thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

2004 XLT w/ new wheels & tires.

Picture002.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Picture003.jpg
Nice man, liking that NYR sticker as well.

Anybody know if a 31" tire will fit without rubbing (no lift of course)?

oh, I don't know if this affects anything, but mine is 2wd

its nothing special yet only has HID's. anyone have any suggestions on what i should do to it?
photo2.jpg

photo5.jpg

its nothing special yet only has HID's. anyone have any suggestions on what i should do to it?

Nice looking Explorer. I am going to get HIDs in the near future and was just wondering where you mounted your ballasts.

therover1991, i mounted the ballasts on the fenders right beside the battery on the drivers side and beside the air box on the passenger side. and icecube498, thanks man yea i wanna get the 4th gen mirrors on it and the 4th gen tail lights im gonna try to find some when i get the class III receiver. i'm also gonna order a BTF spacer lift and a KKM intake in a couple weeks.

where do you get the 3" body lift for a 2002 xlt??

Nice footage! How are those DC-2 Rims holding up? I know the DC-1's had issues with the clearcoat peeling/chipping...was curious if they fixed that

Thanks for the comments.
The wheels are not holding up to 4x4ing. Maybe designed for street use only. the clear coat is peeling after just a couple months. I'm sure the mudding and pea gravel on the beches hasn't helped bu I did all that with my stock rims and they clean up like new.

Thanks for the comments.
The wheels are not holding up to 4x4ing. Maybe designed for street use only. the clear coat is peeling after just a couple months. I'm sure the mudding and pea gravel on the beches hasn't helped bu I did all that with my stock rims and they clean up like new.

what did you do for the lift

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Here is my 03 X, with pro comp matte black wheels and General Grabber AT 2's (265/75 - 16). Excuse the poor quality of the cell phone pic, ill take a better one with my digital at some point.
47691_139566522752201_100000965617919_176838_3677968_n.jpg

Back