Photos - 3rd gen pic's | Page 55 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

At least everyone's O.K. ('cept bambi and his mum, after he limped to his home in the woods and died in her hooves)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Mate, that is awesome. 'If you're close enough to read this.....BaBoom"

BaBoom !!!

LMFAO !!!!

My new hitch cover. Hey BigRondo, thought you'd like this one :D

You got that right!! :salute:

Nothing puts a smile on your face like a claymore!!! :D

Where the hell did you get it?

A little pricey, but I think it's a must have. How is the quality?

One more question - do you have a class II or class III receiver?

I was looking at the claymore and it didn't say what size receiver it would fit. I have the class II. Does it look like it would it would fit the class II? Maybe I could do some work on it to make it fit?

You suck Joel you werent suppose to post again!

Lets just say a Buck ran in front of me last night and I didnt see it until it was too late. In fact the only reason I knew it was a deer was because I saw the antlers above the hood as I was hitting it at about 40mph. Damn things are tough not only did I hit it but also ran over it and it was no where to be found and we searched for a good 30 minutes. Bumper is toast, grille is completely gone, hood is dented, lights are all broken, driver side inner fender is hanging, and worst of all the core support is damaged. Looks like I might be looking for a new car. Keep you guys updated when I find out more info.

Man, I'm really sorry. Glad nobody got hurt. You're Ex was one of my favorite 3rd Gens. Son of a *****!!! Hopefully you can get it up and running again.

I was looking at the claymore and it didn't say what size receiver it would fit. I have the class II. Does it look like it would it would fit the class II? Maybe I could do some work on it to make it fit?

It won't fit a class II for sure. Modification might be possible though.

I had a class II from the factory but I found a class III for cheap at the junkyard and swapped it out...did it so I'd have a stronger recovery point in the back for offroading....seems like a lot of the cool hitch covers out there only fit that size too so that's also a good reason to switch :)

It won't fit a class II for sure. Modification might be possible though.

I had a class II from the factory but I found a class III for cheap at the junkyard and swapped it out...did it so I'd have a stronger recovery point in the back for offroading....seems like a lot of the cool hitch covers out there only fit that size too so that's also a good reason to switch :)

OK, now I have some thinking to do. Thanks. :thumbsup:

Having some fun in the snow!

GEDC0259.jpg

GEDC0260.jpg

GEDC0261.jpg

So after having multiple dents removed today (passenger door) from some wheelin in the woods ;(. the dents were removed but the new paint looks like S#!^, so im getting my door repainted tomoro. fantastic!

Great pics Explorerman, good stuff N.gardner. Nice to have her back to perfect.

Explorerman...your explorer looks good out there in the snow.

Well the snow where I live is disappearing...damn rain. So now I am out of snow for snow pictures :(

Philly is getting like an inch tonight, ill snap a quick pick...

yea!

we got some on the ground out here in the suburbs of philly right now.
by morning it should be ice though

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yup, we got a wintry mix heading our way.

Back