Photos - 3rd gen pic's | Page 62 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Photos 3rd gen pic's

Awesome pics as usual Nate. :thumbsup:

Hey, does the '98 ever get any trail time or TLC? :p:

Thanks, the 98 hasn't been off road in years. Its been at least 8 years since its seen any off roading. The 98 has a broken driver's seat that I haven't fixed yet. Wouldn't be too fun off roading and the seat breaks even worse. TLC for the 98 will probably come in the summer.
Also, I prefer the torque out of the SOHC. With the intake and exhaust the 05 climbs the hills very nicely.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Love those snowy mountain shots Nate, sweet as.

Took a trip into the mountains. Here's a few pictures I took.
1-1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

7.jpg

Snow was about up to the mirrors.
snowheight.jpg

5.jpg

Trail washed out in a few places here's one of the more minor washouts
6.jpg

Fun time, the way down wasn't as fun as there was some sliding in the rear of the Ex. Other than that the trip was easy and I had some fun out there.
Here's on of my favorite pictures I took during the trip.
55.jpg

love the view...that must be awesome :thumbsup:

As always Nate you have the best winter/snow pics imo ... Keep up the good work bro

freakin awesome pics nate! i miss the snow, but tuesday we are expecting 6-8". not much at all but hey at least its snow! cant wait to get out in it and get some snow pics posted

@ therover- love the off road lights behind the grill. What kind are they?

Hella 500s. Then I put 6000K HIDs in them, theyre great.

So Nate is back to having a " silver " X again in the last pics LOL

I finished up my night tour @ the fire house, and cleaned off the X...

snow.jpg

So Nate is back to having a " silver " X again in the last pics LOL

I finished up my night tour @ the fire house, and cleaned off the X...

snow.jpg

Look at all that snow! :D From the weather maps you'll be getting even more snow.

And yes, my Ex is silver in these latest pictures. Maybe I have the only color shifting Ex. :shifty_ey

look what i found outside in dallas SNOW!!! and also no school lol and its like 19 out side too fells like im back in canada.

IMG_0642.jpg

IMG_0644.jpg

IMG_0645.jpg

IMG_0646.jpg

^ Enjoy it while you can!!!

It's currently snowing like a **** and we are expecting around 10-15 inches! Waiting to hear back from Yellowford and see if he wants to meet up for some pictures:D Sadly, Tylers02's Explorer isn't finished yet so he's missing out:(

Edit: Pictures from a little bit ago. Met up with Yellowford and froze my azz off;) Thank goodness for heated seats!!!

SAM_0872.jpg

SAM_0874.jpg

SAM_0882.jpg

SAM_0875.jpg

SAM_0881.jpg

SAM_0877.jpg

And yes, I got stuck:D
SAM_0878.jpg

As soon as Tylers02 gets his Explorer back, we'll have more pictures to post up.

Great photo's man:thumbsup::thumbsup:

got some snow overnight here in Oklahoma, but havent gotten out to play yet
P1240187.jpg

P1240185.jpg

P1240184.jpg

Looks like I missed out! Oh well we should meet up Friday, if I have my ex back. Joel I showed Marcus the pics and now I'm never going to hear the end of it. He asked me why there was a strap attached to your car? Followed by oh yah it's a Ford. We got pretty sideways trying to get up a hill in his silverado though. Oh and we got about 14" so far with another 3-5" expected tonight.

got some snow overnight here in Oklahoma, but havent gotten out to play yet
P1240187.jpg

P1240185.jpg

Nice amount of snow! The Ex is looking good! :thumbsup: All I have is 9 degree temperatures with high winds and no snow. Utah is like an artic wasteland.

And I see a jeep! :D I have to comment because I am a big Wrangler enthusiast.

Looks like I missed out! Oh well we should meet up Friday, if I have my ex back. Joel I showed Marcus the pics and now I'm never going to hear the end of it. He asked me why there was a strap attached to your car? Followed by oh yah it's a Ford. We got pretty sideways trying to get up a hill in his silverado though. Oh and we got about 14" so far with another 3-5" expected tonight.

HAHA, tell Marcus that a study in 2010 showed that 70% of all Chevrolets are still on the road today. Only 30% made it home;)

Nice amount of snow! The Ex is looking good! :thumbsup: All I have is 9 degree temperatures with high winds and no snow. Utah is like an artic wasteland.

And I see a jeep! :D I have to comment because I am a big Wrangler enthusiast.

thanks! i have yet to paint my headlights, but thats on the to do list, and yeah we had a butt load of snow then high winds and 9 degree temps, and my little z is all covered up :/ and yeah thats my dads jeep, that thing is massive, but im SOOOO jealous of it! i am a big Wrangler enthusiast too, i want one soo bad

thanks! i have yet to paint my headlights, but thats on the to do list, and yeah we had a butt load of snow then high winds and 9 degree temps, and my little z is all covered up :/ and yeah thats my dads jeep, that thing is massive, but im SOOOO jealous of it! i am a big Wrangler enthusiast too, i want one soo bad

I would think the Z would be garaged. I would wait on painting the lights until spring.
Even I'm jealous of your dad's jeep. I'm not a big fan of 4 doors or JK wranglers, but that jeep is nicely done; I like it.
Any 4x4 enthusiast usually wants a wrangler. I hope to own a Wrangler or Xterra for my next car. I ended up with an Explorer only because it was what I could afford. I was close to buying a Electric Green Jeep Wrangler X 4.0L I6. Click here for a picture. Lifted, Exhaust, Wheels, 35K miles. Ironically that jeep had never even seen a dirt road. No dirt anywhere underneath it as the other jeep at the same dealer had mud and a few tree branches underneath it :eek:
I was so close to buying that jeep, yet so far; Well my Ex will make a good down payment on a Jeep in a few years. :D

AAAAAHHHH! im so jealous!!!! i woke up and was "OH SNAP IT SNOWING!" and got all ecited to do some offroading, and what do you know... the gate behind my driveway is frozen shut. :mad:

I would think the Z would be garaged. I would wait on painting the lights until spring.
Even I'm jealous of your dad's jeep. I'm not a big fan of 4 doors or JK wranglers, but that jeep is nicely done; I like it.
Any 4x4 enthusiast usually wants a wrangler. I hope to own a Wrangler or Xterra for my next car. I ended up with an Explorer only because it was what I could afford. I was close to buying a Electric Green Jeep Wrangler X 4.0L I6. Click here for a picture. Lifted, Exhaust, Wheels, 35K miles. Ironically that jeep had never even seen a dirt road. No dirt anywhere underneath it as the other jeep at the same dealer had mud and a few tree branches underneath it :eek:
I was so close to buying that jeep, yet so far; Well my Ex will make a good down payment on a Jeep in a few years. :D

yeah, sadly our garage has no room for cars, so it is in the driveway, atleast not on the road with the salt and crap that they put down. but yeah i dont really like the 4 doors either but man it is an awesome jeep. I almost got a jeep wrangler but the explorer was a great deal, and yeah i wanted so bad to get an xterra but everyone that we looked at had the same dent in the back bumper, so for now i will wait. and yeah im actually planning on starting in march, or when it gets warm, im going to just put all my money to my z to make it a turbo :D but yeah i will try and get a better pic of the jeep for ya ;)
btw that electric green jeep is freakin awesome!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back