Photos - 3rd gen pic's | Page 63 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

some of the aftermath of last weeks snow storm in philly...

IMG00242-20110127-1346.jpg

spot that i was parked in...you can see adjacent to thenavy blue explorer is a little path, i had to dig that out in order to get my driver side door open haha. but i started her up, and pulled right out! all of that snow from the yellow painted curb and back was piled up in front of me...pushed it out of the way with ease. 4.0 had plenty of power!

then i took her for a bath cuz she was a good girl

IMG00254-20110131-1354.jpg

photo taken at the 30th street station in philly

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

here is some pictures of my high school and the hole parking lot is with 1/2 an inch of ice so much fun doing donuts there.:thumbsup:

IMG_0653.jpg

IMG_0652.jpg

Inspector-LOL at the front door:D Did you use a snowblower on the driveway? I just finished shoveling mine, flipping tired now:D

looks like you needed to use the snow blower right from the door to get to the driveway!

NICE!

I shoveled the sidewalk and around both cars. Luckily my dad came over with a snow blower as I don't have one and did the driveway. The neighbors were taking bets on how long it would take me to shovel all of it. They were guessing around between 4 and 6.5 hours. The driveway is 70 feet long one car wide for 50 feet then two cars wide the last 20 feet. I guess now they'll never know. :rolleyes:

Did my headlights today. Turned out pretty good. I tried to do my corners but apparently the lens is a different composite and the lens softened and deformed. So do not put your corners in the oven!! Since one is messed up I ordered some black corners today. So hopefully in a week I will have matching corners!!

100_8068.jpg

Did my headlights today. Turned out pretty good. I tried to do my corners but apparently the lens is a different composite and the lens softened and deformed. So do not put your corners in the oven!! Since one is messed up I ordered some black corners today. So hopefully in a week I will have matching corners!!

100_8068.jpg

Looks good brad. I like the black with your color explorer looks nice. Ive been debating black headlights on my red explorer but im undecided.

X2 on the blue mate, wicked duco and your headlights look sweet as.

Hey MCD04EB, i was wondering if you remember what kind of paint you used to paint your grill. I'm planning on doing the same thing to mine. Yours looks great btw

100_8068.jpg

Looks good! :thumbsup:

Pics of my 02

Just had my windows tinted and painted the nasty looking roof rack to match the trim.

IMG_0071.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg

jmm welcome to EF and your x looks great ... did you tint the front to match back ... what percentage did you go?

Your X looks clean as mate, tint looks great at that shade.:thumbsup:

Thanks guys!! Can't wait to get my corners next week!!

I ended up just tinting the front two windows to match the back. So I just went with 20%.

I ended up just tinting the front two windows to match the back. So I just went with 20%.

I asked for the same thing on mine, and when i got pulled over in december for my tints(and got a ticket) he scaned the windows with the tool they have an the back windows were something like 15-17% and the front ones were 12%, so my front windows let in 12% sunlight and backs 15-17%. I told him i bought the truck like that hoping he wouldn't give me a ticket and he did anyway, I didnt buy the truck like that but i thought it would work.

with all of this crazy weather in dallas we got more snow today i have had no school since tuesday which i like lol :thumbsup:. we have gotten about 2 1/2inches of snow so far with is like nothing. b/c i am form vancouver. got some better snow pictures. the town that i am living in is not letting anyone drive on the streets or u will get a ticket with is stuiped.

IMG_0656.jpg

IMG_0657.jpg

I asked for the same thing on mine, and when i got pulled over in december for my tints(and got a ticket) he scaned the windows with the tool they have an the back windows were something like 15-17% and the front ones were 12%, so my front windows let in 12% sunlight and backs 15-17%. I told him i bought the truck like that hoping he wouldn't give me a ticket and he did anyway, I didnt buy the truck like that but i thought it would work.

That's terrible news! I heard they were a little less hardcore about giving tickets down here. One of my friends has 5% on his Honda and my other friend has 10% on his BMW and they both haven't had any problems yet. Knock on wood!

That's terrible news! I heard they were a little less hardcore about giving tickets down here. One of my friends has 5% on his Honda and my other friend has 10% on his BMW and they both haven't had any problems yet. Knock on wood!

I think it was also the fact that I was driving past the firehouse where they sit and it was 1:00am and i was the only car on the road.Well knock on wood its the first time ive gotten pulled over in this truck i used to have a 92 honda with tints and ricer exhaust and got pulled over everyday.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Where did you get yours tinted at I am looking to get my fronts tinted also.

How much was the ticket because thats the only thing I am worried about, I get enough of those red light camera tickets as it is.

Back